• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guides from Reddit and Discord

ScherzoGavotte

Smash Rookie
Hey Olis/Alphs,

I've been pretty active on the Distant Planet discord and have been creating some guides/exploratory posts mainly for them and Reddit, but I was recommended by Myran to post them here as well in an effort to centralize the community's knowledge base. So this post is just a list of the different docs I've created (most are r/OlimarMains posts) and brief explanations of them. I don't think there will be any overlap with what's already here, but please let me know if there is or if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for me (either here or on the subreddit)! Thanks all, and here's the list:

Last edited:

ScherzoGavotte

Smash Rookie
You are welcome! I love this character, so I want to do as much to contribute to his development as possible. :)

Top Bottom