• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Guide] The Complete Guide to Zero Suit Samus

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Guide transferred in ownership from SFP to v115

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Awesome. Long-term I'd like to discuss the possibility of having it on an account accessible by multiple trusted ZSS board members, but I think V115 is a good candidate for bringing it up to speed.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Is it just me or are the pics for dtilt and utilt not working?
they're not. they were originally hosted on imageshack, which is a piece of ****. unfortuantely i don't have the original images. Also, the ftilt image is not the original, imageshack ninja-replaced it with that image one day and I thought it was funny so I left it.

If you want to get in touch with me to discuss the guide (since the ****ty code and everything is mine, of course) you can send me a message on AIM at "risemix" or skype "lrxevan."

I left it in a pretty sorry state so I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I was thinking of just snapping my own snapshots for those 3 moves, but if you already have pics of them then go ahead and send them to me lol.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Maybe images with hitbubbles should be added?

just a thought.
Yup, I was actually planning on doing that AT LEAST for bair and fair.
They would be taken from this.
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=141942

Edit: Sorry about the lack of update so far guys. It's just that I had a final yesterday (and I've been studying for it quite a bit), I have a smashfest today and tomorrow I have a tourney to attend.

Expect an update on Sunday, cause that seems to be a free day for me.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Yup, I was actually planning on doing that AT LEAST for bair and fair.
They would be taken from this.
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=141942
A lot of those are incomplete.

Moves in brawl have two types of bubbles: bubbles attached to the model and bubbles attached to parts that spawn when the move is activated. As far as I know you can't show them at the same time. That's why usmash, up-b, and fsmash in sasook's AIB thread shows different bubbles than in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Kdmz4pnM0&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL2NbHwbmmfnRRHmveqfbc4g this video on YouTube for example.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yup, and it also doesn't have a nair.
Don't worry, I already have that video favourited ;) I will probably be using screenshots of it when necessary (at least for fsmash, usmash and nair).
I say probably cause I also know a dude who is capable of getting this **** for me. He's currently the project leader for Brawl- so he has access to the game's coding, hitbox info etc etc and he might be able to help me out.

Top Bottom