• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guess those special moves!

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
The rules of this game are simple; post a list of special moves and a Final Smash for your most wanted character, and whoever replies has to guess it. If they get it right, they can list their own special moves. If they get it wrong, the OP (or the person who got a moveset right) gets to post another moveset for the replies to guess.

Ready? Let's go.

B : Curved Shot / Heavy Draw
  • With the shield out, the user can angle their bow and arrow in a 70 degree angle as the shot is charges
  • With the shield put away, pressing B has the user fire a somewhat slow shot that can’t be angled. When B is held, the user fires a much quicker and more powerful shot that can break a shield
B + Forwards : Shove / Double Lion
  • With the shield out, the user pushes a gust of wind forward on the ground that pushes opponents away and deals no damage; in the air, this moves the user forward a fair distance
  • With the shield put away, the user does two arc slashes with each press of B
B + Up : Crosswise Cut / Deicide
  • With the shield out, the user jabs upward once, about the height of Ike’s Aether, and can do a 360 spin slash to either the left or right
  • With the shield put away, the user jumps slightly higher, and then slams down on the ground at the apex of the jump as flames erupt in front of them
B + Down : Defensive / Windsweep
  • With the shield out, the user halves the damage taken from attacks for one hit; they can also reflect projectiles when B is let go just when a projectile connects
  • With the shield put away, the user charges his sword for a powerful, two-handed upward slash that uses the wind to push opponents away

Final Smash: Scendscale; The user slashes downward with a powered-up sword that extends to a huge blue sword-like beam. It can hit multiple opponents at once.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I have no clue. I'll go out on a limb and say Adol Christin since I know he has a sword, a shield, and you support him.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I have no clue. I'll go out on a limb and say Adol Christin since I know he has a sword, a shield, and you support him.
Got the sword and shield right, but no. It's actually Alm from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Now let’s do another one:

Special Moves
B : Inspiring Song
; the user sings for 3 seconds, healing 30% of their current damage when it is completed; this is divided up among their allies. If they are attacked or use their Dragon Vein during the song, they won’t receive its benefits.
B + Forwards : Javelin Throw; the user throws their lance on the ground, which can hit multiple opponents at once (15%, OK knockback). They are then limited to unarmed combat; all of their jabs, Smash attacks and aerial attacks are reduced to water-bending, which is faster but deals much less damage.
B + Up : Ballerina Twirl; the user rises moderately high upwards as they twirl under a spiral of water (17%, OK knockback)
B + Down : Stream; the user twirls once, pulling in opponents, and then raises their lance upwards; a huge stream of water then appears, launching opponents (25%, medium knockback)

Final Smash: Dark Song; based on a certain opera scene, opponents are taken into a cutscene where the user sings their song as ripples go rapidly across the water (50%, devastating knockback)

Gimmick: Dragon Vein; Pressing B in the middle of a Special allows the user to perform a secondary attack.
  • Neutral Dragon Vein: the user surrounds themselves in a barrier of water that pushes opponents away (10%, OK knockback)
  • Side Dragon Vein: the user calls back their lance, which twirls three times (5% each, small knockback) and instantly warps back to them
  • Up Dragon Vein: the user is pushed up high by water, dealing no damage
  • Down Dragon Vein: the user pushes a stream of water in front of them, pushing away opponents without dealing damage

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Hmmm this is my first time writing up a moveset, but I'll try... (I won't be using things like percents, lol)

Neutral B: Temperance: The user pulls out a bow with a reticle appearing on the screen. The reticle can be freely moved across the screen for a limited time. When the reticle hovers over an opponent, an arrow will automatically home in on them, dealing a small amount of damage with moderate knockback. Each opponent can only be hit once while the reticle is still on screen. This move can be cancelled at any time by using other attacks, dodging, blocking, or getting hit

Side B: Wheel of Fortune: The user summons a motorcycle that acts like Wario's bike, with the difference being that the user can perform attacks, special moves, and dodges while on the motorcycle. If the motorcycle hits an opponent, it deals good damage with good knockback. Jumping or getting knocked back makes the motorcycle disappear.

Up B: Strength: The user surfs on their sword, rising upwards. Any opponent hit by this will take ok damage with moderate knockback.

Down B: Timed Hit: The user will enter a counter state for a second. When hit during this state, the user will jump back in the opposite direction of the attacker. An indicator will show up above the user with an outline moving inwards. Pressing the A or B button when the outline matches the indicator will make the user dash towards the attacker and punch them, dealing great damage and good knockback. The timing of the button press determines the damage.

Final Smash: Heartbreak: The user delivers a short-ranged punch, initiating the Final Smash when it hits an opponent. The punch traps a single opponent in the Final Smash. The camera zooms into the user and the trapped opponent. When the Final Smash is initiated, the A button has to be mashed. After a certain amount of time, the user delivers a punch which deals damage based on how much the A button was pressed. If the opponent is at 120% or higher, the punch will insta-KO them, leaving a heart behind. A timed event will occur where the user will punch the heart, healing them based on how well they time it.

(Sorry if this was a bad explaination; I'm not used to these things!)

Top Bottom