• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GTAN Brawl+ Power Rankings [Mini Update! 07/22/10]

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^ I am beyond down for this.
Although making it $2 so the victors have a fabulous Wendy's dinner would be kinda cool.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
as far as my knowledge goes, these are the only people that would come

1. Distructo
2. TinMan
3. Eugene
4. 5ive
5. Marik
6. Minus
7. Fashoomp
8. Carter
9. Fizz (maybe)

Then outside PR members there is

Han

Then there is SRTM who has never entered a B+ tourney but goes to york U, same with Jvan & Logan.

After that there are ppl in toronto who don't go to york U but may reach the tourney (Skyler Silver, Inle)

so yeah, we'd be lucky to see 16 ppl at this lol

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
as far as my knowledge goes, these are the only people that would come

1. Distructo
2. TinMan
3. Eugene
4. 5ive
5. Marik
6. Minus
7. Fashoomp
8. Carter
9. Fizz (maybe)

Then outside PR members there is

Han

Then there is SRTM who has never entered a B+ tourney but goes to york U, same with Jvan & Logan.

After that there are ppl in toronto who don't go to york U but may reach the tourney (Skyler Silver, Inle)

so yeah, we'd be lucky to see 16 ppl at this lol
are u stupid tinaye
im there also
so calm your ball sack
BTW: what kind of african are you?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Attendance looks like this (dayum, possibl;y 20 ppl :D)

1. Distructo
2. TinMan
3. Eugene
4. 5ive
5. Swizzbeatz
6. Minus
7. Fashoomp
8. Carter
9. Fizz (maybe) (iunno if he'd even show up)
10. Han (maybe) (iunno if he'd even show up)
11. SRTM (maybe) (iunno if he would even enter)
12. Jvan (maybe) (iunno if he would even enter)
13. Logan (maybe) (iunno if he would even enter)
14. Looftwaffles (maybe) (iunno if he would even enter)
15. Dinner (maybe) (iunno if he would even enter)
16. SkylerSilver (maybe) (iunno if he'd even show up)
17. Inle (maybe) (iunno if he'd even show up)
18. Tsu Sensei (maybe) (iunno if he would even enter)
19. TO. Joe (maybe) (iunno if he'd even show up) (iunno if he would even enter)
20. Gichan (maybe) (iunno if he'd even show up) (iunno if he would even enter)

Decoy declined

It might be too late but should a thread be made in tourney listings, or just fuck it and try to get as many ppl here through PM's and over msn?

5ive

Smash Champion
Okay, looks hype. Minus, when are you leaving? And also, I want to count this towards PR, but I won't do an update right after. I'll use this in conjuction with another tournament before the next update.

We should have 2 York tourney's before Minus leaves, and definately before the next Fizz tournament.

buenob

Smash Lord
i don't really know where to post this, but I will be in Toronto until thursday night... if anyone is interested in playing in the morning/early afternoon any day this week PM me (or if there is anything going on let me know)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Well, I just saw the results. Why don't we run another one next week along with the ssfiv tourney? I'll finally be at one of these to, and so will many others. What do you guys think? Also, distructo may also attend, now THAT would be interesting.

5ive

Smash Champion
Well, I just saw the results. Why don't we run another one next week along with the ssfiv tourney? I'll finally be at one of these to, and so will many others. What do you guys think? Also, distructo may also attend, now THAT would be interesting.
Swizz is going to Detroit next week, so we MIGHT not be able to make it (he's our ride, and we live pretty far away). If we do, we won't bring equipment. Reply to your pms.

5ive

Smash Champion
we're even, I didn't reply, you didn't say this on my thread. Wow....that's VERY bad news...
Yeah, he just told us yesterday. Not our fault, but this doesn't mean we don't want to make it. And just reply, don't play this, "omg we're even" game.

Gichan

Smash Champion
You know what dude, just take me off the panelist list, I can't contribute, I don't see any of the matches, don't follow the game. It's not right for me to be on. I don't even host tournaments anymore seeing as the guy doesn't seem to want us to anymore. I didn't care much for brawl pr, but I did for this at one point because I feel this game deserves much more attention. But there is no point to me. Thank you for the opportunity and I will still help in any way I could in future endeavours.

5ive

Smash Champion
I don't even host tournaments anymore seeing as the guy doesn't seem to want us to anymore.
Oh he does, Fizz is just an *******. This sucks, but hope you can help out again soon. As for the tournament, like I said, we will try our best to make it, its just not confirmed anymore.

5ive

Smash Champion
Well put by Avarice:

I'm gonna agree with Fashoomp over Minus but not over Marik. Marik wasn't even at this tourney so to drop him below Fashoomp would be unjustified, however Minus was there and Fashoomp has actually shown to be more consistent than Minus across every recent B+ tourney, plus he beat Minus and Eugene here.
Granted, Fashoomp beat Marik in a tournament set once before, but we must look at it in the context of the PR before that win, not this version of the PR. Fashoomp was not on the PR at that point. We will take that into account for the future, especially if they ever meet in tournament again. It may or may not be the deciding factor.

To add, it is much more realistic to take over a spot within one rank from you. It's how a ladder works. You work your way up gradually.

Top Bottom