• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grounded State New Discovery

SharpShot925

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0903-2955-6660
If you don't know what grounded state is, check out this video by @TheReflexWonder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgGS6Tvlio

So I think the latest update has changed the way that activating grounded state works. As of now, I am able to activate grounded state by jumping off with jump instead of attack or special. The bike must be on the stage or on a platform while jumping off though. Also, dismounting must be deliberate. Being hit off the bike while riding on stage will not activate it. I am only able to test this on 3DS as of now, so I don't know if it is different for Wii U. The way to deactivate is by dismounting the bike while in the air. You can activate bike offstage and land onstage to dismount bike and it will activate also. Hopefully you will only activate it when you want to. I believe this is new to the 1.1.3 update which brought Cloud. If someone could test this for Wii U also it would be greatly appreciated.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Tested it with Sharp and can confirm that the jump button will indeed activate this glitch on 3DS.

I don't have my Wii U currently so if anyone else could test if it works there in the mean time it'd be appreciated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom