• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Groundbreaking news omg!!!!!

MJG

Smash Hero
I am not sure but for my document on TL "Stuff" to be complete, I need to talk to every single one of the TLs that are willing to talk to me. Im gonna take all the useful info that you guys give me and pour it into my document and it will finally be done. Just need people that are willing to help. Time to make TL shine boys :)

I'll honestly just help putting it together, rather than supplying information lol.

MJG

Smash Hero
Ha...nice video. What kind of info are you looking for?

I could try to help but my theorycraft level is like -1 lol.
I'll honestly just help putting it together, rather than supplying information lol.
I'm finishing the MU portion. Anything else that anyone wants to add to the document (once its posted) can do so but I was mainly going to ask a few players about MU. Like for you quest, I would ask you about marth (same with Jash but I can only get a hold of him on Facebook). I am gonna get going on this later. Send me PMs or I can get a hold of you guys on skype but yea, looking to finish this.

Top Bottom