• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ground breaking new Ic ability or monstrosity you decide

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
By "spouting garbage" I think you mean abbreviating things

would you rather me say dual blizzards? or this paragraph below?

By the definition "dual" (composed or consisting of two people, items, parts, etc., together; twofold; double: dual ownership; dual controls on a plane.), and "Blizzard", the side special attack done by the Ice climbers. If you put the two together you get this: a side special attack consisting of two people. The normal special attack is done by both climbers BUT not in the same direction (don't comment if you are going to say "Well you could just desynch"), the attacks done in the video (watch them all, OR simply one or read the title its FUSION and in this case with a BLIZZARD, if you can not understand this one simple thing about the main concept of this technique then I have no clue what to tell you). In the video that he uses blizzard, look at the Ice Climbers, they face the same direction thus one can call it a DUAL BLIZZARD since they are hit with two times the normal amount( they do it together).

So which is better; me writing a huge reply on a thread or saying two words that anyone can easily look up in the dictionary if they don't understand the words meanings?

So long story short look words up if you don't understand them chewyy, or rely on common sense more.
thats all well and good, but who are you?

chewyy

Smash Ace
By "spouting garbage" I think you mean abbreviating things

would you rather me say dual blizzards? or this paragraph below?

By the definition "dual" (composed or consisting of two people, items, parts, etc., together; twofold; double: dual ownership; dual controls on a plane.), and "Blizzard", the side special attack done by the Ice climbers. If you put the two together you get this: a side special attack consisting of two people. The normal special attack is done by both climbers BUT not in the same direction (don't comment if you are going to say "Well you could just desynch"), the attacks done in the video (watch them all, OR simply one or read the title its FUSION and in this case with a BLIZZARD, if you can not understand this one simple thing about the main concept of this technique then I have no clue what to tell you). In the video that he uses blizzard, look at the Ice Climbers, they face the same direction thus one can call it a DUAL BLIZZARD since they are hit with two times the normal amount( they do it together).

So which is better; me writing a huge reply on a thread or saying two words that anyone can easily look up in the dictionary if they don't understand the words meanings?

So long story short look words up if you don't understand them chewyy, or rely on common sense more.
lololol, learn English before you lecture me, kay?

First of all, you said "dual running blizzard", which is three words.

Second of all, the main problem that I am having with your comments are that you aren't clear in your descriptions. Or at least you could be clearer. For example, in you most recent post you said "The normal special attack is done by both climbers BUT not in the same direction" which is true when you are on the ground, but not when you are in the air. If you had said normal grounded blizzard, it would have been a lot clearer.

Third, because you said "dual running blizzard" that implies that the ICs are running while doing two blizzards. Which is why myself and others did not know what you meant.

Lol, believe me, my comprehension is not the problem. :)

edit:

thats all well and good, but who are you?
This.

edit2: Either way, whether or not I can comprehend anything is off topic. I like to argue so if you want to argue over PMs, I'd probably be up for it, LOL. There is no need to clog up this topic.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I accidentally did this when playing an Olimar in mid-2008. ROFL at it actually being reproducible.

If only it were more helpful at dealing with the ICs' actual problems.

MaxThunder

PM Support
Max, I believe you wanted this:

looks like he's talking to himself in yours
yeah... i did... but i couldn't get it to work like that...

Edit: it was so easy... i feel stupid now... doing stuff when i'm half asleep don't usually turn out great anyways...

Edit: ah... it's gone...

r3d d09

Smash Master
I don't want to look through 25 pages to find other ways of doing this.

how can do fuse without others influence. how smoooooooooom did it at 2:10 on the rainbow cruise vid.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I don't want to look through 25 pages to find other ways of doing this.

how can do fuse without others influence. how smoooooooooom did it at 2:10 on the rainbow cruise vid.
He was already fused from respawning.

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
I've followed this thread quite closely while it was more popular and I happened to do a little bit of research on my own if anyone is interested in hearing it. I've been figuring out the easiest ways of chain grabbing while in this fused state, which grabs are possible or the easiest to pull off, and a bit more information on the teleporting. Well that last part is just a better explanation than the OP of what happens when teleported from different spots on a stage and how to utilize footstools to make it back onto the stage after teleported. Though, I think I remember hearing something about it in an earlier post. Eh, oh well. I'll be able to explain further sometime tomorrow.

EDIT: Hmm, I guess not.

Top Bottom