• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ground breaking new Ic ability or monstrosity you decide

Smoom77

Smash Master
Definately. That's exactly what we're doing. We've also mentioned that this can be activated with grabs.

Also, I'm uploading some videos of this. Not much in them. I'll edit my post in a video when they've uploaded.

ch33s3

Smash Lord

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
I am quite sure that it is attacks that the hit box dissapears after hitting Nana is what causes the fusion.
I really doubt it is electric attacks. I think anything that dissapears after one hit will cause this.

Also, if you die when in that "bad fusion state" you come back with legit fusion.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
i have tried forever with mario and luigi's fireballs and peaches turnips and other projectiles that are not electric. i have found nothing. and when i do try to fuse with an electric projectile. i usually get it down in at most 3 tries. so yeah. besides. i have done it with lucas's pkthunder. i have also tried to do it with ganons jab. it doesnt seem to work with electrical attacks. just projectiles. idk if olimars fsmash with a yellow pikman counts as a projectile. but it also works as a fusion.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
So only electric projectiles have worked thus far?
Ill be testing this alot tonight , hopefully Ill get the chain grab to work in the fused state.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lols good stuff smoom

lols zori
ban ic?

look how many lasers it took for him to get it

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Lets make Nanacide broken.

If I got it correcly up-b cancels the whole thing right?

What if anyone grabs with Nana, jumps, and then UP-B, is the opponent still stuck or what happens?

It would be too good if it could work like some sort of Nanacide, whit Nana taking the opponent with her...

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
Lets make Nanacide broken.

If I got it correcly up-b cancels the whole thing right?

What if anyone grabs with Nana, jumps, and then UP-B, is the opponent still stuck or what happens?

It would be too good if it could work like some sort of Nanacide, whit Nana taking the opponent with her...
uh no you could just chaingrab them and kill them while still being fused and keeping nana allive...

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Not that Nana can't do up-b again after she has used it after her recoverytime, other way if it works it could be "lolflashy", and an interesting application...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Just wow..... WOW XD

I wanna do running blizzard, though CGs looks weird... It's just unbelievable. Can you charge a smash and jump in the air?

If that's possible I'm thinking Grab > Fully Charged Usmash > Double Jump > OMG EPIC PRO KILL.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Doesn't work that way. Nana is charging up-smash while Popo is grabbing. Popo can't grab and jump. It only works when Nana is grabbing and Popo jumps.

Edit: I just got Nana to do the ledge grabbing motion, but she wasn't on the ledge! She was still fused to Popo! I can't recreate it yet. Possible invisible, invincible ledge grab?!?!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Awe snap that sucks... Well with the fusion, wouldn't it be possible to do Nana grab > Double jump with Popo > Uthrow > Uair?

Cause honestly... the fusion really doesn't look like it will help with killing >.<

Smoom77

Smash Master
Well, it's not stopping us from killing. We can still grab>smash.

But I'm testing that now. I can double jump, but for some reason Nana won't uthrow. She's done the other three...

But that option isn't is good as grab>charged usmash.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Do we need polymerization to activate this?

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Do we need polymerization to activate this?
lol.

but this actually will be banned from IC's. cuz when ur opponent does hit nana and nana was at a high percent. the game still sees it as nana flew off the stage, and then nana tries to recover like she usually does and if she doesnt make it, she belays and falls to her death. But she actually never dies cuz her physical body never actually touches the death zone. so the game is reading it as she is falling forever. and when she is in this state and blinking and stuck to you. the camera shifts over to where nana Supposedly fell off and it stays like that. now if your opponent tries to jump while on the side that nana Supposedly fell off of. they sometimes teleport either on top of you and foot stools nana. or teleports underneath the stage.

Sometimes when nana is in this state your opponent does not even have to jump where Nana supposedly fell off. Sometimes all the opponent has to do is jump above or around you somewhere and they will teleport underneath the stage and fall to there death.

this will never be legal to do in tourny cause the teleporting of your opponent underneath the stage. but it is still fun to know.

Smoom takes several tries to do it. I can do it in midmatch my first try now. :p

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Pretty Interesting Snipa.

Something like this happened to me as well, but I wasn't sure what it was.
I've had Nana stuck to me in a free fall state and it totally glitched everything.

I have a couple saves, but there on my friends Wii. I do hope we can expand on this, seeing as IC have major "glitch potential."

But then of course anything glitchy would probaly be banned...meh. -_-

But cool find btw!
On my wii? Allyce's?

I think if the hammer squall is interrupted at the right frame this is the result. We were able to duplicate this by over Bing into water If I remember correctly.

J4pu

Smash Champion
forgive me for not reading through all the posts in the thread, but if nana gets into the "bad" fused state and you go off the stage near where she was supposed to have fallen and then use UpB (just like if you were trying to save nana normally) does she recover from the "bad" state?

I guess even if she does you would just be undoing your fusion, but if you have a good opening to do it, it's better than playing without nana at all.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Yup, the game considers nana's position as it should be instead of where you see it, and this lets bugs happen when near the ledge, or when Nana gets hit
You can just shield to reset that, but sometimes you just don't have the time.

It gets back to normal fusion when you die.

Zero Hour

Smash Apprentice
The only problem i see is that A) its hard to set up and B) we need to learn how to chaingrab again.

Also, is recovering at all reliable with this?

Top Bottom