• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gringos in Peru 2014

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
This is exactly what I thought would happen and what I WANTED to happen. This is what I argued over and over before I ditched this place years ago when everyone else kept telling me that this stage had some semblance of "balance". Heh. I'd like to see anyone even try to argue for hyrule being tourney worthy after this.

maybe boom wants them to see why he thinks hyrule should be banned
He's also playing to win

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Gerson lost. Boom wants to go back to hyrule. They went. Gerson went fox. Both at zero boom is on the left side. The crowd wants dreamland.

Last edited:

Maliki

Smash Ace
Yo sweet! Are you recording it off of a phone camera or some type of recording device?

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
did this guy seriously just quit in the middle of a match, change his character, and insist it wasn't a loss

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Boom lost in a very close match vs marka then switched to fox like a dummy. He can't beat marka with high teirs. 1 Alvin 2 marka 3 boom 4 gerson. Goodnight.

I think tacna hates us now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

malva00

Smash Master
This is exactly what I thought would happen and what I WANTED to happen. This is what I argued over and over before I ditched this place years ago when everyone else kept telling me that this stage had some semblance of "balance". Heh. I'd like to see anyone even try to argue for hyrule being tourney worthy after this.

He's also playing to win
Sounds like tourneys should be banned, not Hyrule rofl. If two guys do a 60-minute match, more power to them. It won't bother anyone else unless there's only one TV or you REALLY want to play one of those two guys.

Top Bottom