• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grima (Robin) Echo Support |OT| Wriggle like a worm trying to escape my boot

D

Deleted member

I love Echo Fighters, and one I'd enjoy more than any is the dark counterpart to Robin when they are possessed by Grima. This works for both genders too and it wouldn't take a whole lot of effort, and as seen by Dark Samus and Dark Pit, it's more than possible for our Dark Lord to return and banish all maggots in Smash!

Now join the Dark Legion brothers and sisters, if not, Grima will be angry!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ehhh... Costume would be better. We discussed the possibilty of Grima Robin in the Antagonist/ Villains thread, and decided that it be better as a costume than an echo. Plus, that means no extra FE spots for the Smash community to complain about.

Check out the thread if you have a chance
https://smashboards.com/threads/the...read-talking-about-the-villains-trend.457139/
I don't really agree, if Dark Pit can be an Echo I don't see why not Grima tbh. Plus she'll have a more dark twist like Dark Samus.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Yeah, I'd feel he'd be better as a costume, but the only way this could work without giving Robin 16 alts would be to make Robin's default a mute and hooded version of himself for ambiguity, and then make Grima!Robin his alt, but him being an Echo Fighter isn't out of the question either; I could imagine him having "dark magic" variants of Robin's ordinary attacks, albeit a bit stronger and slower, but FE's got enough reps as is. We don't want the Smash community to bring out the pitchforks and torches just yet—they're already on edge because of Chrom's inclusion.

Top Bottom