• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grey Game and Watch is mine, sorry guys. | idk new color discussion

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
The new colors are sooo good, I'm probably gonna use all of them.

G&W's last color slot should be Game Boy green.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've def been using Grey Man Watch. You'll have to fight me for it.

Shockbound

Smash Apprentice
I used to use cyan G&W but I disappeared on Yoshi's Story, Yoshi's Island, Dreamland, Fountain of Dreams, and Green Hill Zone.

I called it camouflage. My friends called it cheating.

Black Bean

Smash Cadet
I'm definitely going to stick to black. My next favorite is the red. It's freaking beautiful and intense at the same time.

Last edited:

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
They are ALL trash. Except Black.
I don't even know why I feel this way. I just think they all look terrible. My friend agrees. I really like Smash 4's colors, though. Every Smash 4 color is good.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I'm starting to think RGB&Y are obnoxiously bright looking. I wouldn't mind them being toned down a tad...

Hamman88

Smash Cadet
I miss the old camo watch, but the blue/light bue still tend to blend in a little bit, although the bacon nearly turns ****ing invisible on some stages and its hysterical

jtm94

Smash Lord
I'm not really a fan of the blending it. It makes me feel bad and that isn't fun for me. It can't be helped because every GnW can blend in, but I can't choose accordingly because I would have to know the stage first. The team's colors are also $#@!%^&* atrocious and bland. Your teammate cannot see you on most stages because of the same reasons, but they're even more garbage than black GnW most of the time. I don't get why we couldn't get the Glow N Watch skins because with a black GnW + colored outline you can't blend in perfectly anywhere and your teammate can see you.

Top Bottom