• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GRENINJA Tips & Tricks - Video Guide by Cobbs

GRENINJA Tips & Tricks - Video Guide by Cobbs

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Conda submitted a new guide:

GRENINJA Tips & Tricks - Video Guide by Cobbs - Video Guide

Hey all, I've decided to create a Tips & Tricks video for Greninja to help out Greninja players.

He's a very tricky character to play, and has a very high skill requirement, but with that comes a high skill ceiling. Take a look at some of the things you can do as Greninja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAhlcOKfOMQ

If you enjoyed, let me know in the comments. If you want to check out my other guides, click this link:...
If you enjoyed, let me know in the comments. If you want to check out my other guides, click this link: More Guides by Cobbs

Last edited:

NinjaBoy72

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2595-3192-3410
Hello,

I dont know if this is the right place to post this so my apologies if its not.

I just recently got smash bros and after playing the game for a bit I decided to get better with greninja.
this led me to your guide video and I was wondering how you perform his hydro pump side ways like that with out having to go up first and your other trick?

This is probably a really dumb question but thankyou in advance!

I use the n3ds if that helps.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Press left/right very quickly after hitting up+b.

Top Bottom