• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greninja Skype Group

AkashicSword

Yokai
So..... I looked around, and noticed that there is no Greninja Skype group. (that I'm aware of) I'm much more of a talker than a typer, and am usually on Skype more than Smashboards. So, you should add you Skype info here and I can start us a nice little Skype group where we can work on being the coolest mains of the coolest character. Whaddya say guys?

Spirst

Skype groups can be tricky. We don't want to detract from the discussion on the boards either. Personally, I think we're fine as is for the moment considering the Greninja boards are decently active and the stickied threads cover a lot of conversation that would be in the Skype group. What Skype has an advantage in is a more casual/instant form of communication but if the other one died, I'm not sure how long this one would last.

AkashicSword

Yokai
Agreed. I would like to be able to talk about some things though. Maybe I'll hop on the old one and see if I can't stage a revival, without distracting from here.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
If you wanna add me I would call and play sometime and share Greninja stuff with each other if you want

AkashicSword

Yokai
I might start a small group for those interested while I get into the other Skype groups.

EDIT: I didn't get to read the thread when I said that. Add me NinjaLink, let's hype the place up.

Last edited:

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
I don't have a Skype yet but I am thinking about getting one. If I do, I'll certainly join the group

13Bit

Smash Rookie
Looks like I have another reason to use skype now!

Last edited:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I'll repeat it again. Being I dont check smashboards often, just ADD ME ON SKYPE lol You posting your name wont mean anything if I dont see it.

Techei

Smash Rookie
NNID
Techei
3DS FC
0430-8277-3978
I'd like to get in this group as well.
My skype is brian_techei

D

Deleted member

Added everyone above, just need you guys to accept my request so I can add you to the chat.

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Can I also be added to the group?

Only thing is, I sign in with my email, so I don't know how to be added exactly...
Could whoever can add me PM me and help me figure this out maybe?

I wanna play some greninja dittos with all of ya

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Can I also be added to the group?

Only thing is, I sign in with my email, so I don't know how to be added exactly...
Could whoever can add me PM me and help me figure this out maybe?

I wanna play some greninja dittos with all of ya
You need to find your username. For example..

Last edited:
Top Bottom