• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings!

MexoKatonSB

Smash Cadet
hello there! my name is Mexo! i am a youtuber, animator, and artist. i have come here to meet others, and speculate with others!

hope we all can get along!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
hello there! my name is Mexo! i am a youtuber, animator, and artist. i have come here to meet others, and speculate with others!

hope we all can get along!
Nice to meet you, Mexo. Welcome!

Looking at your post count, it's nice to see that you've already been active, considering you just got here.

Any predictions for tomorrow's reveal?

MexoKatonSB

Smash Cadet
Nice to meet you, Mexo. Welcome!

Looking at your post count, it's nice to see that you've already been active, considering you just got here.

Any predictions for tomorrow's reveal?
well a lot of people seem to be wanting geno. and seeing how much evidence is there, i have a few predictions.

Geno is the first prediction, seemingly being up there in the spotlight with all of his evidence

secondly i'd say Rayman. not sure if it WOULD happen but people are rooting for the guy

and to take a couple shots in the dark: Dante and Sora seem to be high up on the list.

me personally, i'd like a indie rep like shantae or hollow knight or maybe even hat kid, but if they ever come as Mii's that's fine too. but whatever happens tomorrow, we must accept it. and i wish everyone luck on their choice for the character coming.

also, remember that sakurai said it's better that their fun to play, they don't have to be all that recognizable. so even if it's a character you didn't want or a character you don't know, give them a chance, see how they play out. and at the end of the day if you don't like them then that's your opinion and we can't change that.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
also, remember that sakurai said it's better that their fun to play, they don't have to be all that recognizable. so even if it's a character you didn't want or a character you don't know, give them a chance, see how they play out. and at the end of the day if you don't like them then that's your opinion and we can't change that.
I wholeheartedly agree with this stance. There have already been several characters that have been included that people were initially against or just didn't care for. After seeing a gameplay breakdown and getting some first-hand experience with them, people tend to warm up to their inclusion over time. They obviously would've rather had their most wanted join the fray, but at least they're able to come to terms with the inclusion and be okay knowing that there are others that are thrilled about the character being in the game.

That's pretty much how I always felt. I have characters that I really want to see in Smash, but there's no character out there that would upset me if they're included.

That being said, I'm also putting my money on Geno for tomorrow. Characters like Dante, Sora, 2B, Travis, and a few others are higher up on my list, personally. But Geno is still someone I'd like to see as well, so I'd be satisfied for sure.

Top Bottom