• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings: A Quick Introduction

Normac

Smash Rookie
Been playing for a long time but just started recently learning the more advanced mechanisms of gameplay due to having a unexpected lull period in my business life. Anyways I'm in the Illinois Area, but travel often to around the Quad Cities area and Nashville, TN. I would say more but nothing is set in stone yet. However, if you are in the Illinois area and have any eyes on the Illinois scene...keep them peeled the next couple of months. It will be awhile but you may hear more from me pertaining to said scene in the future. I look forward to sharing future developments. As for what I play? Mainly Melee, I have very little interest in Ultimate, Brawl, Smash 4, some interest in Smash64 but I've played all the games except for Ultimate. When the time comes, I may ask a few of the more established people here how to better serve/accomedate that community since I much more experienced in the earlier games. Also if any one in the Illinois area around my age wants to play Melee, depending on your location I'm more than happy to come to you, sparring partners are always welcomed.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Ahoy! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Top Bottom