• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Chris go to LBT.
which tourney am i going to im so lost, isnt there like 3 in the 2 next weeks

also josh add 1 more afrochris im using the van and it sits 8 ppl im bringing a full van no matter wat i have 3-4 confirmed right now, lol now i just gotta convice parents to let me take the van back to oshawa

Sanu

Smash Champion
haha alright, i was counting pointman rob as one spot though and you as another. Also, David was referring to the same one i've been telling you about.

idea

Smash Master
afrovan

i'm so looking forward to using it for a US tourney =D you gotta convince them for that somehow. drive it a lot and be extremely safe so they get used to you taking it places...

edit: and refill the gas before you bring it back. that'll impress them.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
I really want to go to this (especially since it's closer than most tourneys)
I have two midterms the monday and the tuesday after...but I'm trying to convince my mom to let me go anyway >.> If I go I'll bring 1-3 people

i'll try to confirm soon

.Marik

is a social misfit
Sanuzi, advertise in Atlantic North.

I'm doing the same with Brawl.

Too bad I accidentally posted it in Tournament Listings and a mod still hasn't moved it yet. >_>

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ Clearly.

I'm going to LBT. Can anyone provide me with an extra controller for the day?

n0ne

Smash Ace
AW MAN i had just so much bad luck on this vacation (melee-wise and personally speaking)
Can anyone give me more info on the other two tournies Afro Chris mentioned? plz...

idea

Smash Master
you have a controller <_< you just need to get it back.

i would lend you mine but i don't know where it is =( david, how many black controllers do you have lying around?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
you have a controller <_< you just need to get it back.

i would lend you mine but i don't know where it is =( david, how many black controllers do you have lying around?
Nah, I don't even know who has it.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yoo josh i unno if u saw my post earlier in the tourney thread but count me in for it. Sry bout the late response. I can bring a cube.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
Hmm i dunno if i'll go yet. Btw, Josh's vids are up on Juggleguy's channel :D

Sanu

Smash Champion
What the fuuuuuuuck I had no idea they were recorded LOL

I was doing really well v Armada at first too, weird o_o. I honestly don't remember playing that well... it was all a nervous blur. GOTTA BE MORE CONSISTENT!!

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

roar black yoshi!!!! i still gotta work on it some more, gotta look up a few things, but i pretty much got the texture hacking park down....

idea

Smash Master
so my mom's friend found some old snes games in his house, and said i could have them. i now own super mario world, mario paint, and some crappy golf game.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
YEAAAAAAAAAAAA MARIO PAINT ALL DAI

lol wats worng wit version of every character lol ima replace all the reds with black versions it'll be awesome

idea

Smash Master
if anyone is hosting or anything, pm n0ne, cause he's only here for so long. and in the york thread he said he was bored cause we seem busy and stuff.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i was watching and i saw ss chain grab david like 3 times, and i was like he better not drop zone him, and he did, and i was like david better not die, and he didnt, and he came back and ***** ss, david ur a bidoof

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Anyone free today? I don't have any exams until later next week so i'm sitting at home bored ****less.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i was watching and i saw ss chain grab david like 3 times, and i was like he better not drop zone him, and he did, and i was like david better not die, and he didnt, and he came back and ***** ss, david ur a bidoof
I messed up so much >__>

I'm really going to need to work on my decisions ingame and my tech skill if I want to keep competing...

I screw up way too much and have way too many "off-sets".

Sanu

Smash Champion
It looks kinda wacky lol

Lose the black sleeves, it just is too stark of a contrast change.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Keep the black sleeves, Sanuzi is just a regular pessimistic dude.

=[

Guy never compliments anything, haha.

But I like the black sleeves.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
It looks kinda wacky lol

Lose the black sleeves, it just is too stark of a contrast change.
Keep the black sleeves, Sanuzi is just a regular pessimistic dude.

=[

Guy never compliments anything, haha.

But I like the black sleeves.
lol i said i was half way done, i still have to turn the rest of the dress black but its like a _9 file so i dont no how to hex those yet....i must do more reading!!!!!!

Top Bottom