• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
ryan vs. homemade waffles ON THE STREAM RIGHT NOW

supposedly raynex is playing vanz as well.

edits as i watch it:

- ryan jv 3'd him first match on yoshi's. playing all patient and stuff =) waffles counterpicks to dreamland.

- lol boring match. ryan won again, jv 2 this time iirc. proud of you guys =D

idea

Smash Master
from the sounds of it, ryan, bernard and david are all out now. =( dunno what place they all got. haven't heard anything about imadh.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Aww snap >.< Nice try everyone ^.^

Also I just saw Zhu dair Thorn right through PS1... wtf? 0.0

weon - X

Smash Ace
ummm I.B i would really like to help u with the ditto, but in that case i have to get better too so get in contact with me when u wanna smash

I.B

Smash Lord
Round 3 pools

I took a match off Zgetto, beat Tag 2-1, beat Hyuga 2-1, beat ChaosKnight 2-1 and lost to M2K 2-0.

David beat Trail 2-1, lost to Drephen 2-0, 2-0'd Reno, lovage

Bernard lost to Larry(DEHF), apparently also got ***** by Scar, but he 2-0'd Chaddd, 2-1'd Wife

Ryan lost to Peepee and Vidjo 2-0, he 2-0'd PKM & everyone else

out of the Canadians, us 4 + Kage made it to bracket. Quebec should practice singles more :(

Bracket

I lost to Plank 2-0, then lost to Silent Wolf 2-1

David lost to Zgetto and somebody else I forgot.

Ryan beat HomeMadeWaffles then lost to Hax (close!) and Th0rn

Bernard beat Vanz then lost to Armada and Vidjo

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Grand finals did suck..

Good **** I.b you did good and good **** to the rest of Canada.

Just a reminder Sanuzi I need/want my memory card back. Thanks =D

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i refused to watch anymore after armada lost to amsah... sighs, and walked away after amsah lost to hbox lol

good job kyle and nightmare you guys were all over the chat lol

good job GTA!!!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Why does the live stream suck so bad right now? My only day off during the tourny and the live stream gets ***** T_T

idea

Smash Master
even worse, they already did puff dittos in winner's finals. grand finals weren't as close though. hungrybox very nearly sent mango to loser's bracket.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yeah I woke up and seen everyone posting how boring it was t_t I am sure its still better then watching you know what. LOL.

idea

Smash Master
what happened was, last match mango was up by 2 stocks low %, and hbox missed a rest, so mango jabbed him then faired him or something. he did that earlier in the set (or was it winner's finals?) - woke him up with jab then predicted his roll back and faired for the kill.

but in last match of grand finals hungrybox ran around for a second then ran off the edge and suicided. commentators were saying hungrybox looked mad and walked away without shaking his hand...then mango came on the livestream mic and was like "yeah i woke him up so he could take his assbeating like a man!!" or something. it was funny but pretty mean =P

so every set was excellent except grand finals.

idea

Smash Master
a few of us have a sort-of smashfest there on wednesdays. they leave the classrooms open after class, and each room has a tv for some reason, so we just kind of sit down and plug in cubes =P and no one has ever kicked us out.

so hopefully people go again this week...if no one says anything i won't bother, though.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Grand finals did suck..

Good **** I.b you did good and good **** to the rest of Canada.

Just a reminder Sanuzi I need/want my memory card back. Thanks =D
I already told you, I don't have your memory card. I have my own memory card in my own cube.

Top Bottom