• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
technically speaking it's good.

stylistically, i don't see why toronto should be dark red and have those solar flare lines you use for everything =P

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Alright guys, Adnan has moved into his new place =D and what better time than *pound *4 time. Let's get together and play while we check for updates and stuff. Only request is to come with cubes, copys of smash, and $3 for tameka to cook up some food. We got a tv and 2 potential others, and might be able to get more. People are welcome to bring other consoles if they can provide a tv with it.

People are welcome as long as they don't mind sitting on the groundn and bringing sleeping and even then I'm gonna work on that issue. We should be able to house like 10 people and even then we'll push for more if people.

Everyone is welcome, so please come by hahaha.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
1477 Mississauga Valley blvd, now what we're doing because of our lack a buzzer, outside of the front entrance there is a yellow gate on the RIGHT of the building (from you) and wait there, Tameka will call you and come down to pick ypu up. If not, I'll pick you up.

If you have 50 cents to use a payphone or cell call me at 416 795 four77two, or Tameka at 416 806 06fourzero

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
technically speaking it's good.

stylistically, i don't see why toronto should be dark red and have those solar flare lines you use for everything =P
because solar flare lines are the ****, and because their super special awesome, lol i havent used them in a while to be honest its just i stoped posting my work, cuz i would just send it over msn to who ever i was talking 2 at the time, butttttttt heres like the last few things i've done

i have like 4 more on my laptop but im using desktop so maybe i'll post those later or something

idea

Smash Master
yup. he was first seed in 2nd round pools. SS was in that pool too.

SS, scar, hax, and darkrain had an all-falcon round robin tournament. sooo good.

I.B

Smash Lord
Quick update:

David 2-0'd SilentSpectre and Silent Wolf
Bernard beat Watty
I lost 2-0 to HBK, and 2-1 to Strawhat Dahean (I need work in the ditto!)
Ryan lost to Vanz
Josh didn't make it to Round 3 pools

Round 3 pools should be posted on AllIsBrawl. Apparently I have M2K, Zgetto, and Tag.

I'll be back tonight with another update after brackets and stuff.

HYPE!

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Uhh rofl..I was watching the stream and some1 was playing ryan aka Unknown..he was picking his name tag and I saw mine at the very top with other ones that look really familiar

SANUZI IF THAT IS YOUR CUBE SET UP TO THE STREAM I REALLY THINK THATS MY MEMORY CARD.

EDIT: ROFL I GOT THE COMMENTATOR TO SCROLL THROUGH THE NAME TAGS AND THAT IS DEFINANTLY MY MEMORY CARD SANUZI I NEED IT BACK D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks C : )

idea

Smash Master
Quick update:

David 2-0'd SilentSpectre and Silent Wolf
Bernard beat Watty
I lost 2-0 to HBK, and 2-1 to Strawhat Dahean (I need work in the ditto!)
Ryan lost to Vanz
Josh didn't make it to Round 3 pools

Round 3 pools should be posted on AllIsBrawl. Apparently I have M2K, Zgetto, and Tag.

I'll be back tonight with another update after brackets and stuff.

HYPE!
good for everyone. especially david, i'm proud of him =)

try to CP m2k so that he does the ditto. dunno how you'd do that though =/

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
How are the guys doing in teams? 0.0

And OMG Darc + Hax vs Dr.PP and his teammate match was SO WTFBBQSAUCEEPICXD

idea

Smash Master
kage and pkm got 9th in teams, bernard and ryan 13th, david and imadh 17th i thnk...vwins and bam something higher than 9th, so either 7th, 5th or 4th.

darkrain ss vs. pp lozr was way more hype than grand finals.

idea

Smash Master
raynex is in brackets <3

that doesn't mean he's the only one, only a few pools were confirmed so far. i also heard kirbykaze 2-0'd lovage though.

edit: kirbykaze also in brackets

Top Bottom