• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Sorry Edgard, stuff came up and I couldn't make it. Next time for sure ;0

Makes sense Kyle, guess I'm screwed for my pool lol.
You can use Kyle's main controller. I was trying out the spare he left and I actually like it better than his main controller. So Kyle, do you think you would mind if we took both? :D

Josh if for whatever reason we can't borrow both, I'd rather deal with my grab fail one than make your experience less than fun.

The controller you took is definitely mine Kyle. It was on top of the plastic bag full of burned CDs and I heard someone say thats the one you took.

David I'll try to pay you on Friday morning but I'm short on money because of the trip. Maybe after I win Pound..

Sanu

Smash Champion
Whatever Bernard, if we end up taking both we can use either interchangeably depending on quality or something.

n0ne

Smash Ace
yeah people, even though i couldnt go cause of time and transportation issues,
Im rooting for you, guys! All of you! I hope u had enough Ganon And Capi practice playing against me. Good Luck everyone

idea

Smash Master
You can use Kyle's main controller. I was trying out the spare he left and I actually like it better than his main controller. So Kyle, do you think you would mind if we took both? :D

Josh if for whatever reason we can't borrow both, I'd rather deal with my grab fail one than make your experience less than fun.

The controller you took is definitely mine Kyle. It was on top of the plastic bag full of burned CDs and I heard someone say thats the one you took.

David I'll try to pay you on Friday morning but I'm short on money because of the trip. Maybe after I win Pound..
after looking at it again it just looks more like mine, actually =P and i didn't even BRING a spare to david's. i kept looking for my missing spare that MAY have been left there before, but none of the controllers i saw in any of the consoles looking like it.

but whatever, i'm so confused now. bring all relevant controllers to york today.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Bah, I should have asked to borrow your controller Camilo <.>

Ah well =<

Sanu

Smash Champion
ATTN: DAVID RYAN BERNARD IMADH

Please make music CDs for the trip, I'm begging you. I'll try to make some but I hoping for at least 4-5 in total, yeye get at me :3

unknown522

Some guy
ATTN: DAVID RYAN BERNARD IMADH

Please make music CDs for the trip, I'm begging you. I'll try to make some but I hoping for at least 4-5 in total, yeye get at me :3
no one likes my songs.

Bernard can make CDs.

good luck guys see ya after pound, hopefully canada will have a great team for crews, that is if toronto can stay till monday
thanks

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Attention to people crashing:

My dad's girlfriend is coming over to spend the night too. Nothing really changes, we just have to be in bed at 11. I personally don't think this is a big deal because it's an hour earlier than what Josh wanted (midnight) but you should probably know of the change.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Less than 12 hours left before we have to sleep for Pound 4! Get *****~~

I.B

Smash Lord
Woooooo I'm so hyped omg!

I've burnt one CD, number 2 coming soon...

It's not pure Drake, don't worry ahahahah

I.B

Smash Lord
Nah, nah, Drizzy is sick. But I always play his songs when I'm around them so I'mma play other stuff.

I.B

Smash Lord
Thanks man...

David, I'm going to bring my copy of Melee + Cube, but it doesn't have the power cord. Since your Cube is messed up, can we bring the power cord from that one?

Here's the Live stream link they will be using at Pound.

http://www.pound.vgbootcamp.com/

There is only going to be one stream and it will be shared by Melee & Brawl, unfortunately :(

idea

Smash Master
they're going to have to close the chat at times...there'll be too much "omg brawl sux".

are melee and brawl on different days at least?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9307548&postcount=12

Chris do this at 0 to Sheik if she doesn't DI or DIs your throw behind you.

I think Sheik vs Falcon will someday only be 70-30 for Sheik favour instead of the 99-1 it is right now, when Falcons discover a semi-legit string that 0-deaths her.

But then Sheik hits Falcon easier than vice-versa, out-prioritizes his existence, and already has several semi-legit 0-death strings on him so she'd still **** him.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9307548&postcount=12

Chris do this at 0 to Sheik if she doesn't DI or DIs your throw behind you.

I think Sheik vs Falcon will someday only be 70-30 for Sheik favour instead of the 99-1 it is right now, when Falcons discover a semi-legit string that 0-deaths her.

But then Sheik hits Falcon easier than vice-versa, out-prioritizes his existence, and already has several semi-legit 0-death strings on him so she'd still **** him.
hmmm nice to no

n0ne

Smash Ace
oh yeah, i totally forgot.. i can lend my gc controller to josh if he needs it... just make sure to bring it back if your interested

I.B

Smash Lord
Saturday: All Melee

08:00 AM: People begin arriving.
10:00 AM: Melee teams begins.
03:00 PM: Melee singles begins.
12:00 AM: Players must exit the venue.

All day: Brawl+ with Jcaesar!
All day: Brawl crews

Sunday: Brawl + Melee

10:00 AM: Melee continues until completed
10:00 AM: Brawl teams begin.
07:00 PM: Brawl singles begin.

Monday: All Brawl + Melee crews

10:00 AM: Brawl singles continue.
08:00 PM: Venue closes. Plank cries and attempts to clean up the venue, hopefully with some help.

All day: Melee crews!

I just realized we won't be able to participate in crews...:(

Sanu

Smash Champion
The only way will be if Bernard can use his super fabulous popularity to get us a place to crash Sunday night.

Sanu

Smash Champion
oh yeah, i totally forgot.. i can lend my gc controller to josh if he needs it... just make sure to bring it back if your interested
YES

I'll come by within 2 hours and pick it up, mmkay? I'll call you before I get there.

sauc3

Smash Lord
The only way will be if Bernard can use his super fabulous popularity to get us a place to crash Sunday night.
we got a hotel room for sunday, you guys can crash in our room (on the floor cuz he already got 5) if it means we can have a canadian crew.

n0ne

Smash Ace
uh Josh, i havent been staying at my dads place since I came froms Davids, I called you, but no answer, so I called my dad and let him know the situation, but he said hes gonna go out in a while.. anyways, maybe u can connect to msn for better info.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Are any of you going to be providing updates for us unfortunate souls that couldn't make it to Pound?

Top Bottom