• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, I was horny and anticipating during the whole thing, oh man was I hard.
Also, The Usual Suspects is "OMG :D GANGSTA PLOT TWIST" and Donnie Darko is "O_o Wait whaT! *rewatches movie*".

The movie that disappointed me the most recently was Law Abiding Citizens, started out so well, but then it just keeps letting you down as the movie reaches the end. At least it was entertaining.

weon - X

Smash Ace
i dont know what kinda movies u like, but ill recomend u something from the mainstream, you've prolly seen "Crank" already

but if you're more into interpretational flicks then "eraser head" is the movie for YOU

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Man, I was horny and anticipating during the whole thing, oh man was I hard.
Also, The Usual Suspects is "OMG :D GANGSTA PLOT TWIST" and Donnie Darko is "O_o Wait whaT! *rewatches movie*".

The movie that disappointed me the most recently was Law Abiding Citizens, started out so well, but then it just keeps letting you down as the movie reaches the end. At least it was entertaining.
a good movie that just came out is the new family guy movie, imo 500% better than the first

i dont know what kinda movies u like, but ill recomend u something from the mainstream, you've prolly seen "Crank" already

but if you're more into interpretational flicks then "eraser head" is the movie for YOU
i've seen both of the cranks, lol eraser head is ****kkkkkkkkkkked upppppppppp, marco was showing me parts of that thing

Pulp Fiction.
i still cant believe i haven’t watched that yet

Memento
Revolver

Get at those movies.
lol wow thats the first movie besides the matrix were i've seen the girl that plays trinity in

idea

Smash Master
off the top of my head (and glancing at my shelf)...pink floyd the wall movie (mainly the animated parts); kill bill; the nightmare before christmas. i could think of way more, cause i'm much more into movies than you might have thought, but i don't feel like it right now...maybe tomorrow.

The Usual Suspects, Donnie Darko, American Beauty if you feel like loligagging.
^all very good

thx reggie, i think i've seen like half of american beauty, some time ago, while i was channel surfing never finshed it tho
O_O who watches half of that movie?! that means you got like an hour in and thought "this is boring, what else is on"...

Pulp Fiction.
yeahhh

trippy.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'm going to post again just to go out of my way to tell everyone again to watch Revolver.

It's probably the smartest movie I've seen in many years, has very deep meanings and may just leave you scratching your head, but it will be with a smile on your face. Also introduces many theories of games and mindgames which you know us smashers love haha.

LOL Also yeah pretty much anyone from the matrix (Morpheus especially) will forever be doomed as being referred to as their matrix counterpart.

idea

Smash Master
I'm going to post again just to go out of my way to tell everyone again to watch Revolver.

It's probably the smartest movie I've seen in many years, has very deep meanings and may just leave you scratching your head, but it will be with a smile on your face. Also introduces many theories of games and mindgames which you know us smashers love haha.

LOL Also yeah pretty much anyone from the matrix (Morpheus especially) will forever be doomed as being referred to as their matrix counterpart.
'k.

i'ma get around to trigun in a while too.

weon - X

Smash Ace
if u haven't watched "pulp fiction" then maybe u've missed out on "resivoir dogs" wich is just as good

lol nice apology

PS: lets not forget our money match chris :D, since we're kinda on the same level it may be pretty intresting :p

sauc3

Smash Lord
pulp fiction is great, reservoir dogs is NOT! lol, I hated that movie.
Fight Club, Kill Bill, Memento, Battle Royale (this is hilarious) all all great movies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha I've literally seen every movie on sauc3 and a lot of other people's lists...
I guess I've seen a lot of movies...

idea

Smash Master
pulp fiction is great, reservoir dogs is NOT! lol, I hated that movie.
Fight Club, Kill Bill, Memento, Battle Royale (this is hilarious) all all great movies.
really? i thought reservoir dogs was pretty good...although yeah, not as good as pulp fiction. the thing is, reservoir dogs came first, and it seems like he was going for a similar feel in both movies, but pulp fiction was his second try and was overall better because of it.

fight club is also definitely worth watching.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
shaolin soccer
goodfellas
escape from alkatraz
rumble in the bronx

some movies off the top of my head,not classics or anything, but worth a watch =]

i know alot of good western movies but i think im the only person who enjoys those haha

weon - X

Smash Ace
afro the only match we played u got pretty unlucky with the random stage select (fountain of dildos) , i picked marth against u cuz that match up is kinda even, so i hope we re-do that match up :p

just a comment

idea

Smash Master
i might get in on some of these MMs too...but i'll wait and see whenever the day is.

edit: wasn't there supposed to be something or other happening this weekend?

edit 2: hehe, join date matches my post count. relatedly, since when do i have over 2000...i keep missing those milestones.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Oh yeah.

I can't do stuff this saturday on the grounds of my mom's birthday. And by that, I mean I can show up after like 9 pm but before that I'm unavailable.

Top Bottom