• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
yeah had a great time at the smashfest, thanks a lot david,
see you all at Pound 4, and Idea and Weon-X, register as soon as possible, it ends on the 1st.
There are other methods of registering but I need to know if you're for sure in. (and i need to know before the 5th)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Party Happening My House Thursday Night Reach! Well Tell Me First! If You Love White Girls..come!

idea

Smash Master
yeah had a great time at the smashfest, thanks a lot david,
see you all at Pound 4, and Idea and Weon-X, register as soon as possible, it ends on the 1st.
There are other methods of registering but I need to know if you're for sure in. (and i need to know before the 5th)
ehh...i don't think i'm gonna go. i dunno, i don't really feel like it...or rather, i think i could find a better use for all that money.

Any Melee happening near Victoria Park and Eglinton?
mebbe. depends when my friends are staying till. and...they don't even know yet.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yea i see it. holy crap this is gonna be bigger than genesis for sure. still upwards of 6 hours left to register and only 18 more people need to register and pound will officially be the greatest tourny ever. wow.

btw ryan, why didnt u guys go to genesis?

edit:still no vwins >_>

unknown522

Some guy
yea i see it. holy crap this is gonna be bigger than genesis for sure. still upwards of 6 hours left to register and only 18 more people need to register and pound will officially be the greatest tourny ever. wow.

btw ryan, why didnt u guys go to genesis?

edit:still no vwins >_>
genesis cost too much.

Vwins is bol_de_cereale@hotmail.co(there's no "m" apparently)

is it too late to pre-reg? oh well lol
good, you registered

JPOBS

Smash Hero
sweet. Canada there in force.

im rooting for you guys, i seriously think u can do some damage in crews,

weon - X

Smash Ace
i just saw pp vs kage, if he wants to beat him hes gotta re-reinvent ganon, even more than he already has, thats a tough assignment u.u

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Happy new years my old melee friends!
I leave on the 11th, and I'd really like to play/see everyone again before then, casuals?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
tournament feb 27th omg guys

I guess this thread is where the Melee is at in T.O?

Tourney in Montreal, 2 months time. Be there!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260099
HI GUYS I'M POSTING THIS **** HERE FIRST COPY PASTING FROM HERE BYAH
ok so I hope that February 27th is a good date for you guys. would you guys be interested in coming? like, we set it far enough so that it would give everyone time to prepare.

it's gonna be a big event, i suggest you check the montreal biweeklies thread for more info, but ya netchamp is this new elite training facility inside a netcafe that has a bunch of xbox's and wii's/cubes available for training, events and tournaments. They started having monthly events now and they are getting big, and we have a chance to do the same with the smash community.

We moved the weeklies there, and we are going to have host our first tournament because the place makes us want to rip some ****ing skills all over the place. I swear. If you guys come, this tourney'll be sick. neat, I know! It's only the good games allowed, melee, brawl+ (not regular brawl) and probably side events if we have enough time. (raynex you got to beast on me at SFIV).

also, you can pick up any station for tatsunoko vs capcom, blazblue, sfiv, sf3s, cvs2, mvc2 for $4/h so if you're not a loser and you have friends, you can chip in $1 each if you are 4 people and rotate loser out, play for 1h and bounce (costs are proportional time wise, no cap of people per station). also, there's a snack bar with a bunch of crap like RAMEN MOTHER****ER and microwaveable stuff that you can eat like burritos, pizza pockets and whatever. if you feel like something better, the main street of downtown is two floors down, you'll be on ste-catherine's street near 1 million food places, and maybe pretty girls in cute winter outfits if the weather is nice. also beer places, I know a place with karaoke nearby where you don't have to sing, but you can get 4L pitchers for 20 bucks. not bad!

so ya, don't miss it pretty much. would i get some interest for a car or two? I know that everyone is hyped up for pound right now, lotsa payback happening there, but umm yeah, how realistic does representation from t.o. look like? : ) if you have questions about housing or whatever, post in the thread, we can try to figure something out. also i heard there are like dollar deals to travel from t.o. to mtl and vice versa?

also marco i need to talk to you about maybe coming down after seeing wak

unknown522

Some guy
Yo, whoever went to david's on monday, check your cubes and wiis for a white memory card!!! Someone took it out of my wii that was on the main floor and didn't put it back. There's a lot of important data to me on that so I want it back ASAP!!!!

edit:

Happy new years my old melee friends!
I leave on the 11th, and I'd really like to play/see everyone again before then, casuals?
if you're free tuesday I can come over.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol did u guys no that appearently toco bell has a drive threw diet program

also anyone no of any really good movies i should look into? i feel like watching a bunch of them

Top Bottom