• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
And yeah, I did see your PM nate. It might be mine but I'm not sure. As for yours, I don't have it so eh o.o

And free tv++? Haha.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
No, you can't, because I have a 10-man cap and it's filled.

Kurtis (sauc3)
Camilo (weon - x)
Ryan (unknown522)
Bernard (raynex)
Josh (sanuzi)
Imadh (ib)
Chris (afro_chris)
Kyle (idea)
Andrew (leek)
Allen (brother of leek)

edit: I will be able to provide housing. I have both my brothers' beds, the big brown chair, in addition to possibly my own and definitely the pull-out-bed in the basement to work with, so I should have decent enough sleeping for most of you.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Looking forward to this Smash-fest, I may be hungover depending on if I go to a friends b-day party the night before, but regardless I'll see you all on Monday at 1pm. Mostly looking forward to playing Idea and Weon-X, havn't played you guys yet, should be fun!

idea

Smash Master
Looking forward to this Smash-fest, I may be hungover depending on if I go to a friends b-day party the night before, but regardless I'll see you all on Monday at 1pm. Mostly looking forward to playing Idea and Weon-X, havn't played you guys yet, should be fun!
:bee: 'k. let's...not do very many jiggs dittos. maybe some double jiggs team instead. that's always fun...for one side and one side only.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Canada is going to do well in regional crews, I think.

Kage
PKM
Bam
Vwins
me
Unknown522
RaynEX
I.B

Add WC's talent (I don't know who's going from WC so I'm not listing) and I think we have a good crew.

Our worst player will probably end up being around Imadh's skill level, or slightly lower. That doesn't sound too bad at all.

weon - X

Smash Ace
sauce ive already played u... you will remember me when u see me hehehehe hope i dont startle u too much hehehe

oh and david id like to sleep over :D u know i live kinda far and i dont wanna be leaving at 8pm just so i can catch the 98 or viva blue u.u since i did get a little bit of **** from my mom for ariving 00:00 the last time i went to ur house .... so yeah please!!! :D

i hope they finish crews this time, not like at genesis u.u

go kick *** canada

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Canada is going to do well in regional crews, I think.

Kage
PKM
Bam
Vwins
me
Unknown522
RaynEX
I.B

Add WC's talent (I don't know who's going from WC so I'm not listing) and I think we have a good crew.

Our worst player will probably end up being around Imadh's skill level, or slightly lower. That doesn't sound too bad at all.
I think Blunted Object is going from WC.. he should definitely be in no matter what. If no one chokes during a match then we have a shot at this. =) Though I suck in crews, too nervous lol.

idea

Smash Master
I think Blunted Object is going from WC.. he should definitely be in no matter what. If no one chokes during a match then we have a shot at this. =) Though I suck in crews, too nervous lol.
haha, but not too nervous vs. mango?

i guess that makes sense, though. maybe the nervousness comes from not wanting to let down the whole team.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Yoo like anyone down for smash today or tomorrow? I REALLY REALLY feel like playing you guys again :D.

sauc3

Smash Lord
:bee: 'k. let's...not do very many jiggs dittos. maybe some double jiggs team instead. that's always fun...for one side and one side only.
lol, indeed, I don't really play puff anymore, only vs people I know **** me, cuz you never know how unlucky they can get/lucky I can get.

And Weon-X, where did I play you, at 4 stock comeback? or 2 Steps from Hell?
I feel I've gotten better since then, but lookin forward to playin you none the less.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm been super training in my basement. See you lovelies tomorrow at David's.

Also omgwtf Baten Kaitos is so so so ****. GC exclusive games all mother****in' daiiii son.

Sauce: I haven't been on the boards in like 2 weeks. I haven't played smash in about that long either. Sorry for not getting back to you, etc etc etc. Family **** had me tied up for the entire first week of the break and a bit before. : (

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
OHHHHH **** pratice makes prefect 2, bernards got some new tricks guys we better look out

guys bring ur combo game tomorrow hopefully we get a bunch of **** combos on tape

Leek

Smash Cadet
David, my bro and I will be a bit late (be there around 2ish)... eating brunch with family first :p

idea

Smash Master
also

someone wanna explain to me how hax 3-stocked vwins twice in the same set?

and please don't say "camping" <_< that's no explanation for getting ***** that badly

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol, fair enough. vwins is so good though =(

i'll be a bit more late. watching some guy beat startropics.

edit: nevermind, ragequit came first.

edit 2: speaking of DI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYW4GuwM1uI
how the **** do u get hit by 2 shine upsmashes right after another

also sauce i talked to my parents they said i cant go :(

edit: then i c some one get hit wit 4 of falcos up smashes

idea

Smash Master
david, i might have left one black controller at your house. i couldn't tell if it was one of yours or if someone had taken my extra one (which i wasn't sure if i had brought or not) out of my bag without telling me =P i think it was the latter.

weon - X

Smash Ace
I had fun, the only problem I have is that I cant talk and play at the same time hahaha, I would've liked to talk more but yeah.

cya next time

Top Bottom