• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
I meant falcon, not falco, and yeah I'll mm your puff.

1 buck bof3, cya there bud.

Speaking of melee, where can I find some casuals? My falcon is BEAST, picked him up in a day.
dam, falco's easier to beat,
you got it though, falcon on puff all dai, neutrals only though since there's no character change.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
I meant falcon, not falco, and yeah I'll mm your puff.

1 buck bof3, cya there bud.

Speaking of melee, where can I find some casuals? My falcon is BEAST, picked him up in a day.
Depends on where you live I guess
I'll be able to host again after exams >.> ...so after the break (I'm in scarborough)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
ok so im playing major's mask again, cuz i figured out how to get my ps3 controller to work wit my emulators it wasnt working wit some of the nintendo ones for so some ****ed up reason, but anyways i forgot most of the **** about the game, is it worth it to get all the fairies in the forest temple? also i had a huge headache so like in the first part of the game i just got the moons tear and just stood at the door, wat did i miss in the town? also which mask is for the frogs again?

lol ryan this questions mostly for u XD
I'm playing it again too.

Greatest game of all time tbh. Melee is right there too :laugh:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
OOT IS BETTER THEN MM ANTH IM GONNA KEEP YELLING THIS AT YOU TIL YOU ADMIT IT!111i
NOT IT AINT IT TOOK EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT OCARINA AND MADE IT BETTER SON ITS LIKE AN OOT EXPANSION PACK DEKU GORON AND ZORA LINK ARE WAY TOO GOOD

oot is #2
then melee
then pokemon red
then banjo kazooie :)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
MM killed all hope of zelda for me when I realized they time you.

OOT was probably the best game i've ever played, so anyways.

About them melee casuals? I'd love to come out and play.

idea

Smash Master
same actually, i could never get into MM cause i don't like being rushed at all. especially not in a zelda game. but i still hope to watch someone play it (who doesn't have everything memorized yet) someday.

idea

Smash Master
while you're at it, play everything in the metroid series. or...at least super metroid and prime 1.

i wonder when golden sun ds is gonna come out...

sauc3

Smash Lord
Exactly.

Also, lrn2 inverted song of time.
the only problem I had with that game (i loved it btw) was that 3 day mission with the keatons mask n stuff. I always messed it up or missed a date and never got the final mask or the journal entry. **** was impossible

moozles

Smash Cadet
Took me so logn to realise that dungeon progress in MM doesnt' save when you play song of time :/

.Marik

is a social misfit
I haven't played a Zelda game besides Majora's Mask.

And even that wasn't serious in the slightest.

.Marik

is a social misfit
o_O

Wow.

That was some pretty crazy teamwork...

Armada Fair at the edge of the screen was just devastating.

Top Bottom