• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Dont feed the troll (cyber) people... he's just posting dumb **** to get attention.
I mean, there's no way he's actually that ****ing dumb...
You shouldn't associate yourselves with losers.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Dont feed the troll (cyber) people... he's just posting dumb **** to get attention.
I mean, there's no way he's actually that ****ing dumb...
You shouldn't associate yourselves with losers.
I try to ignore him at school but he keeps on talking to me. I only money matched him yesterday because he keep on acting cocky and told me: "OMG! I can't wait take your money after I own you!".

And yes, he is pretty dumb IRL. He's failing alot of courses. :)

D

Deleted member

let's ignore ******* mouthbreathers like cyber, if he wants to start **** in real life then let him

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
**** you F8AL! I can't wait to go to those mississuaga tournaments to make money by money matching those n00bs. I plan to go to that huge trans canada tournament this year and make $1000 in money matching. It's a good thing I'll use a different name and wear different clothes so you guys won't know it's me! Get rdyu to losf all your money guyz!!!!!!!11!!!!!

:)

Btw: TyrantWolf sucks at smash. I can own him. Actually, I can own anyone (ken,pc,kdj,azen etc.)cuz i play docand study that evolution vid by dbr.!!!

*loves and kisses - cyber smash*
lawl. noob, *** lawl/ youre joking right? kk. if youre going to sauga tourni, ill MM you for $10. money on the table.

C

Circle

Eh... honestly... Nothing will happen so it's all good.

Man, I had a terrible dream that Grmo's tourny was changed to today lol.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Lol, If he comes to our tourny and doesn't pay up who votes we beat him up until he does?:]
That would be inadvisable. He said that he would sue you guys if you hurt/beat him up.
He already told me that as a 'back up' plan.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
[COLOR="Pink said:
Cybr SecksLOL[/COLOR], post: 2431929"]**** you F8AL! I can't wait to go to those mississuaga tournaments to make money by money matching those n00bs. I plan to go to that huge trans canada tournament this year and make $1000 in money matching. It's a good thing I'll use a different name and wear different clothes so you guys won't know it's me! Get rdyu to losf all your money guyz!!!!!!!11!!!!!

:)

Btw: TyrantWolf sucks at smash. I can own him. Actually, I can own anyone (ken,pc,kdj,azen etc.)cuz i play docand study that evolution vid by dbr.!!!

*loves and kisses - cyber smash*
Wait...he thinks edgeguarding is cheap..?

Watches DBR...?

Paradox lolo

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Wait...he thinks edgeguarding is cheap..?

Watches DBR...?

Paradox lolo
Yes he gets really angry and swears at me and calls me "gay" whenever I edgeguard or edgehog him. And yes, he watches that DBR 'Evolution' video 10 times a day because he tries to study Bob$ moves.

Time paradox!!!!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
(this is ToXn)

Wow I coulden't believe cybr did that when I saw him do that and not pay up. He wanted to money match me but said I was too poor yet I accepted. (I guess he hates money). He thinks just because he has a Nicer house then me, and has a ****ty laggy projecter he'sricher (I like my house better since noone really around so I can do whatever I want like walk around in the nude lol) Yet the funny thing is I have a wii and 3 tv's in my room (most of the time 2) and getting a 360 and get 50$ allowence yet he has none of that and only gets 20$ a week and has a huge tab for wasting money on that stupid warhammer game. He's such a fagget he copy's everyone, in my class I mentioned the halo 3 beta and this fagget suddenly wants a 360.

Oh yea I also challenged him to a freind money match. More freinds wins lo. He declined. (Because I whould 257-0 him.)
Updated News: He said that he's going to get a Wii for his birthday and he is going to own everyone at Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

C

Circle

Lol.. when is his birthday, where does he live exactly? I can wish him a [wishful] birthday =) (relieve him of his Wii)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Lol, well he also told me today that when he finally gets a Wii, he's going to practice SSBB 10 hours a day after school and pwn everyone. :x

I'm not sure when his birthday is but I'll go ask him. He lives down the street from me.
Maybe some of you guys should pay him a "friendly" visit and relinquish him of his Wii. :p

C

Cybr Smash

Lol.. when is his birthday, where does he live exactly? I can wish him a [wishful] birthday =) (relieve him of his Wii)
Fight me you *****! I'll **** you and put you in a full body cast and then you'll be so badly ***** that you'll be in the hospital for months. But don't worry, I'll send "don't get well soon, ******" cards to you and ill come in and punch in your face.

Hahahahahahahahahaahhaaloloolloololloollolpolool

Btw Circle, I think that you're a ******.
:D

00Legend

Smash Rookie
Fight me you *****! I'll **** you and put you in a full body cast and then you'll be so badly ***** that you'll be in the hospital for months. But don't worry, I'll send "don't get well soon, ******" cards to you and ill come in and punch in your face.

Hahahahahahahahahaahhaaloloolloololloollolpolool

Btw Circle, I think that you're a ******.
:D
Wow!!! That's so smart.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Why does this all seem like an act?

Anyway, lucky cibur that my post was made during yesterday's downtime. Oh well, gonna get practicing all week. Nate, I'm after that jiggs. And you too Circle, except it's your Sheik >_>;.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Anyway, lucky cibur that my post was made during yesterday's downtime. Oh well, gonna get practicing all week. Nate, I'm after that jiggs. And you too Circle, except it's your Sheik >_>;.

EDIT: NVM.

C

Circle

lol... okay, I'll fight you for your Wii just tell me the time and day... Don't forget the Wii!

*also location... that's vital

Oh and you Adnan... =) see ya Saturday!

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
theres a simple solution to this 10year old jack ***. Let him come to the tournament, ban him, and refuse him entry. There is a "No dumb *** policy" at theese tournies. He can count on being banned from my tourney.

****ing kids

C

Cybr Smash

theres a simple solution to this 10year old jack ***. Let him come to the tournament, ban him, and refuse him entry. There is a "No dumb *** policy" at theese tournies. He can count on being banned from my tourney.

****ing kids
**** you noob. If I EVER see your face in r/l , I will kick your teeth in and you'll go cry and tell your mommmy..lolololol ******
I'm gonna find out where you live and come into your house and steal your gamecube,smash disc,memory card(s) and anything else vaulable, even thorugh I bet you're a poor little *****.

@ Circle: Fine, I'll come to a tournament in mississuaga soon and I'll **** you infront of everyone and you'll cry because you're a *****. And even if you win this fight, I'll sue you and steal all your stuff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Everyone is gonna get owned by my leet doc skills. I'll pwn you and Lanoween (gayoween lol!!!) and TyrantWolf (homowolf - ***!!!) and everyone else.

*Your soon to be king: Cybr Smash*

Europhoria

Smash Lord
^ Quiet troll.

Adnan, you said something about someone inviting me and David over to train during the week? I tried to PM you for directions but it said your box was full. Can you get back to me about this with a PM or ask David for MSN.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord

LOL

I'm scared, seriously... Jigg's rest is filled with nightmares of downsmash.....

Oh, and I'd be scared of Circle if I was you..... much improved.

C

Cybr Smash

I WILL DESTROY YOU~! :demon:

Ohhhh im so afrad. Gayoween. I bet you suck **** at smash like in r/l.
lelelelelelelololoooloololoolo\

you **** babies and does anymore play warhammer?? cuz i will **** them with my night elf!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

you **** babies and does anymore play warhammer?? cuz i will **** them with my night elf!
Are you a chick or something?

You sound like you're on your period. chill and stfu up, (no offence to the georgetown guys) but if you can't beat them, what makes you think you could come around here and talk big like you're anything good.

LOL @ NIGHTELF

Drolian

Smash Journeyman

Did anyone else lol @ the sheer irony of this post?

I think it was me or Nate that called it first, but this seems too much like a fail'd act. Like srsly, look at his insults, sig, posts, utter-unrealistic stupidity and such. (Btw, DBR edgeguards...PLOT TWIST)

inb4Igetcalleddroolian

Of course, I'm being stupid for feeding the troll/act, too.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
**** you noob. If I EVER see your face in r/l , I will kick your teeth in and you'll go cry and tell your mommmy..lolololol ******
I'm gonna find out where you live and come into your house and steal your gamecube,smash disc,memory card(s) and anything else vaulable, even thorugh I bet you're a poor little *****.
you ***. i make more money than your mom. lol. The funny part is that even if this was a joke account, its still some dumb kid. And no problem man, we can play some good games when you get to the sauga tournament. If you want i can tell you what ill be wearing that day, ill be an easy find.

My statement remains, f-ag kids ftw

Did anyone else lol @ the sheer irony of this post?

I think it was me or Nate that called it first, but this seems too much like a fail'd act. Like srsly, look at his insults, sig, posts, utter-unrealistic stupidity and such. (Btw, DBR edgeguards...PLOT TWIST)

inb4Igetcalleddroolian

Of course, I'm being stupid for feeding the troll/act, too.
Im pretty sure i was the first to mention it.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman

Sounds too stupid to be true. If this is some stupid kid, your trashtalk is trash.

Top Bottom