• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941

Vanitas

Smash Ace
Is there a tournament in the making for the end of August? I'm looking to travel there for the last weekend and it would be a bonus to play some of you guys haha

EDIT: I'm assuming everything on that calendar is planned way in advance so never mind this post

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Is there a tournament in the making for the end of August? I'm looking to travel there for the last weekend and it would be a bonus to play some of you guys haha

EDIT: I'm assuming everything on that calendar is planned way in advance so never mind this post
a date for august for melee has not been decided yet, everything on the calendar is just "things that have a date set in stone so far"

idea

Smash Master
Melee Night in Canada is on July 27th and August 30th. Also the Nintendo Enthusiast thing is on August 17th, Starfurry is early in August...check the Ontario Melee Facebook Group :)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I'm not sure about that but I know te krusty krab pizza, is the pizza for you and me.

Side note, would anyone be willing to drink a flaming homer? That **** would probably get you high

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
petition to get you all to stop being on facebook all the damn time so I can figure out when things happen in the GTA, because I have a beef with facebook

pls n thnk u

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Sup. Been like 6 months, since anyone's posted here but smashboards>reddit so I thought I'd check it out. Really is dead though.

SarahDee

Smash Rookie
Hi Jordan,

It's Sarah Dylan Kerzner here. Please remove this post. Thank you.

-Sarah

So I am getting random texts from ppl i dont know.
the number is a 416 so its toronto. The text and my response goes as follows.

"Hey jordan - it's sarah dylan kerzner - are you still at white pine!? I was wondering if there is an alternate visitors day - i know there was when i was at camp - please don't tell anyone i asked, i would be forever greatful if you could find out for me - thanks! Sarah

Also- i'm adding you to bbm on my boyfreind's blackberry - i don't have one - his name is patrikscopick"

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i there are a lot of inconsistencies with this message, so i decided to troll.

My response was.

"Yes i am still here :(. The visitor days are still the same. Also I didnt get the black berry add... are you sure your boyfreind sent it?"

Her response was

Oh his blackberry is messed i guess - thanks so much for the reply - so i guess the alternate day is sunday?

Il come on sunday :-) also - do you know my brothers, J.J and Shon ziner? Can you do me a big favour - can you see if my parents come to visit them tommorow, or possibly my older brother? ... I know it will be very hectic - so don't worry if you dont see them, but it would be good to have some info- thanks again for responding."

My reply was.

" I dont think i know them"

Her response was

"Hey jordan - Just wondering if you happen to have seen anyone from my family today with my two brother - j.j and Shon ziner"

My response

"No i didnt see anyone today. Are you still coming tommorow to visit?"

Her response

"hmm are you in either of my brother's sections? - yup i will be there tommorow - is one o clock normal time?"

my response "yeah one is fine. What are you up to are you in town?

her response" No I'm coming into town tomorrow - thanks for replying - i should get to sleep. See you tomorrow - thanks for the info"

So shes driving 3 hours to this camp.....

this just seems really weird to me, its a really weird text message, she is giving out a lot of specific info, i guess i am also....

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
hi guys

marik here

i miss you guys and melee lol. but i havent picked up a controller in like 4 yrs

Last edited:

Sanu

Smash Champion
posting in a dead thread

ghosting in some dense bread

working? posting here instead

hi

Last edited:

MDK00

Smash Ace
would love to join in on some smash 4 casuals in sauga... if there is any lol

Top Bottom