• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
brampton players spreadin like wildfire.

I can't wait for smash to get as big as league and dota and we'll all have the upper leg on everyone.

Yuta

Smash Rookie
No one knows how many hours I spent just trying to do falco's short hopped laser, and I still can't do a perfect shl. About B-reversed shdl, let's just say if you see me phantasing off the stage to my death for no particular reason, I probably didn't nail it.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Can't wait to move to torontooo. Hopefully I'll be moving this summer and attending York U. I've met a lot of you before so I'm super hyped!

zak552

Smash Rookie
NNID
zak552
Hey guys,

I'm new to the smash community and I really want to get involved!
My name is zak552 (or just Zak) and I'm currently living in Mississauga.
I'm looking for some meetups in the gta to hang around with other smashers.
I have a physical disability and use a power wheelchair to get around so an accessible venue would be nice.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Its unfortunate AnC isn't very accessible for you. Its in a basement that can only be accessed through the use of stairs.

zak552

Smash Rookie
NNID
zak552
thinking of getting a nice chair to sit in that I could keep at A&C, if the owner is cool. I got some bros who could carry me down there... just dont know where the hell I'd keep the wheelchair.

AP Renekton

Smash Cadet
thinking of getting a nice chair to sit in that I could keep at A&C, if the owner is cool. I got some bros who could carry me down there... just dont know where the hell I'd keep the wheelchair.
would we be able to bring it down separately? that way you could keep an eye on it or even use it while you're down there.

Top Bottom