• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So shouldn't Melee cost 7.50 instead of the full 10 that Brawl pays?

:Kappa:
Sure, if you expect them to start billing by the hour, which makes no goddamn sense considering how the venue is set up.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
What's with the top secret nature of the Hamilton group?

Does Windrose photoshop our heads onto the naked bodies of strippers and make gifs out of them? I can see him doing that.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Yo canada
90% coming over to the GTA (specifically Whitby but can travel) during the Christmas period and it would be chill playing some sweet sweet NTSC Melee!

Ministry

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Some of you know Im back from europe. the rest also know now. Letting you guys know that you will either see me very soon, or probably never again. I have decided to try to move to europe. to work this time. and I probably will be leaving in january. So it will either be the november a and c. or i probably wont touch the game ever again. I left my controller in Latvia in a hostel, and i dont know where my cube is. if anyone still plays MTG, or wants to hang out i might be around in toronto sometime soon. IB i See you. Non smash related stuff would be fun. Chutes and Late version 2.0 anyone?

awesomeolion

Smash Cadet
Hello !
I'd like to learn more Melee, is there anyone in Toronto or at York University who wants to play? I have a cube and controllers and melee but no CRT television...

Top Bottom