• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

zephyravatar

Smash Rookie
I will probably go to play, if others are playing. I'm only really interested in watching the hype matches of Zenith.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
My plan rolled over or started over or whatever today so worst case scenario I can tether my phone to watch. Doesn't lag, tried it.

edit: aww ****, my phone always loses service at AnC so nvm.

ManoxMano

Smash Journeyman
I think I will go to play some games, but I'm worried about a huge crowd cuz I'm new and being alone in a room full of strangers sucksssss

Btw admission will be like 5-10$? And does AnC wants some Gamecubes/Melee for setups?

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
I think I will go to play some games, but I'm worried about a huge crowd cuz I'm new and being alone in a room full of strangers sucksssss

Btw admission will be like 5-10$? And does AnC wants some Gamecubes/Melee for setups?
Yea 5$ or a non-perishable food item. Always bring a set up if possible it helps tremendously

snake_pro

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a new player living in Toronto for the summer and I'm looking to get into the melee scene. I've been reading about the weekly at AnC and I'd really like to attend. Is there some kind of online registration or can I just turn up with $5? Thanks in advance

unknown522

Some guy
Hey, I'm a new player living in Toronto for the summer and I'm looking to get into the melee scene. I've been reading about the weekly at AnC and I'd really like to attend. Is there some kind of online registration or can I just turn up with $5? Thanks in advance
you can also donate canned food instead of paying $5

JPOBS

Smash Hero
sup. im gonna be in toronto from tuesday the 25th until the following tuesday, any smashfests or anything going on? preferably during the week

i dont really play this game anymore but it would be cool to see some people

also, any vids from impulse 2?

Bing

Smash Master
Word. Move to t dot

Dude, How the **** do you have 5k posts. wtffffff
lawlll. Legit my lease is up in September and I've been looking at places in Toronto. But that requires me saving up first and last, finding a new job, dealing with the girlfriend considering shes in school at Niagara College. So who knows.

Btw what made you think to ask what happened to me lmfao?

Windrose

Smash Lord
sup. im gonna be in toronto from tuesday the 25th until the following tuesday, any smashfests or anything going on? preferably during the week

i dont really play this game anymore but it would be cool to see some people

also, any vids from impulse 2?

yooo you can finally give back kurtis his controller!

www.youtube.com/krusenik for all your sick hd recordings at impulse 2013.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Hey, I'm a newbie here in SmashBoards. Could anyone point me in the right direction if there is such a thing as a Smash Bros Brawl GTA group on Facebook?

zephyravatar

Smash Rookie
Yeah there's one for Ontario, though most of the posts are about Toronto smashfests. It's called "Super Smash Bros. Melee - Ontario"

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
I found the Melee group, though I'm extremely rusty in that game. I looked around for a Brawl one but found nada :p

Top Bottom