• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Now that would be jank, 7.8 cactuars at least. Don't sleep on the ****.

Class tournaments will be streaming today...hopefully pp and m2k are there.

edit: you can watch tournies and chat on twitch from the tourney thread. That's actually legit.
edit2: yoo lol you can't say racoon without ra? I aint even trying to be racist lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
when is impulse 2?

i might be coming back to canada this summer and might attend if the timing is right

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Tin said that he has a "Major Announcement" scheduled for tomorrow.

So we'll know then.

(though if what Bing told me on Slype is accurate it will be on June 22nd and 23rd, but don't quote me on that)

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Anybody else play Monster Hunter? I just spent 2 hours playing the demo for MH3U and OMG it's amazing.
Oh, me, ME!

I was just about to make a post asking if anybody plans on picking up MH3U next month. I want to justify buying it and a Wii U, but to do that, I'll want people to hunt with on a fairly consistent basis. Otherwise, I was going to wait until the middle of the year to buy it (June/July). Yes, I could hunt with randoms online, but hunting with friends is more satisfying, in my experience. You start to get a feel for each other's play style and can work strategies around them.

I'll officially ask the question anyway...

Does anybody plan on buying Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U in the the next month or so?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Oh, me, ME!

I was just about to make a post asking if anybody plans on picking up MH3U next month. I want to justify buying it and a Wii U, but to do that, I'll want people to hunt with on a fairly consistent basis. Otherwise, I was going to wait until the middle of the year to buy it (June/July). Yes, I could hunt with randoms online, but hunting with friends is more satisfying, in my experience. You start to get a feel for each other's play style and can work strategies around them.

I'll officially ask the question anyway...

Does anybody plan on buying Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U in the the next month or so?
MH3U for WiiU has online multiplayer?

Also, if you wanna purchase a WiiU brand new, I can hook you up with one much cheaper than retail.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
MH3U for WiiU has online multiplayer?

Also, if you wanna purchase a WiiU brand new, I can hook you up with one much cheaper than retail.
Yes, please. PM me the details?

And yes, MH3U has online muliplayer. Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii had a great online service, so I expect this one to be at least as good.

Windrose

Smash Lord
i hope they bring back the mobile skin or develop a mobile smashboards app now that they have full control of it. browsing smashboards from mobile is currently very painful.

Rikana

Smash Champion
^ completely agree. I don't even browse swf as much anymore because of this new layout plus the lost of mobile version.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Before I could see everything fine on mobile without doing or turning my screen, although I'm glad go to first unread was Added on mobile. An app though. Yes.

Hold on...is melee at anc not happening this week with the mario kart tourney? I'm reading it and they say they'll have snes and gamecube versions set up for fun but the tourney will be N64...then they give a special mention to Melee.

Just wondering if AnC is still on cause one of my thursday classes was cancelled, it seemed like a sign.

Windrose

Smash Lord
shut up windrose, you're not worth it
see all the trouble that camilo is suffering because of lack of mobile app?!

he probably meant to type. "you're right windrose, mobile app would be a good idea" but the resolution of smashboards on mobile was too small so he typed all the wrong words by accident

Niko_K

Smash Master
It would be incredibly easy to get Tapatalk running on this forum perhaps a couple of us can expedite that process.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I believe tapatalk was available for the old forums. There was no need for it since smash mobile skin worked really well

We can try to see if it still works

Niko_K

Smash Master
True I didn't realize that.

Also I'm coming out to Toronto today on business relations (lol) and if anyone wants to play 289 228 2650.

Top Bottom