• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Guess I gotta start saving for the down payment on the hotel room :)

:phone:

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
might come to evo lol sick that smash is in

it's right at after wsop so i might be in vegas already

gotta attend my 1 national a year lol

gonna have to play a bit this spring if this is the case have 2 crush every1

Rikana

Smash Champion
Oh. So when he's hosting you'd be down. When I host, you go to work. I see how it is Ryan. Its because I'm asian isn't it?

Edit: Purple drank.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
I got dragged into being social yesterday, so I wasn't unavailable after all. I'm kidding, it was pretty fun. I discovered C'est What has a good bison burger, and some pretty good beer too.

I am available today, however, if something's happening.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Anyone down for playing some melee tonight? i got Wang aka. sexybabypanda interested. probably going to play at my place. or his.... dunno yet.

give me a text desu.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Actually found this kinda cool. Does arcanine count as a fire tiger? Cause they've done fire horse and fire snake seems weird. looks like the next gen fire starter is gunna be a ****ing rabbit >.>

Is it possible to go to AnC anytime you like and play? I've got a 3 hour break on mondays and might be willing to skip a class if anyone feels like playing monday around noon. I know it's a wack time but I'm downtown anyways.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Actually found this kinda cool. Does arcanine count as a fire tiger? Cause they've done fire horse and fire snake seems weird. looks like the next gen fire starter is gunna be a ****ing rabbit >.>

Is it possible to go to AnC anytime you like and play? I've got a 3 hour break on mondays and might be willing to skip a class if anyone feels like playing monday around noon. I know it's a wack time but I'm downtown anyways.
I was born in the year of the Fire Rabbit, so that would actually be pretty awesome--hahaha.

Ministry

Smash Ace
You may come across Raynex there randomly on mondays

A wild Raynex appeared.
Random smasher used counterpick.
It wasnt very effective...
Raynex used "Raynex custom combo"
Its super effective...
Random smasher was defeated.
Raynex gained 1exp

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Yeah, you know what, stage striking, counter picking, etc. are foreign concepts to me. I'll have no idea what I'm doing--haha--but that's why I look forward to learning this Saturday at the A&C tournament.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I wanna come to this Sat's Melee tourney but I can't participate in the tourney on time. I have work until 2pm. I'll probably come for friendlies. Possibly bringing a copy of the latest Project M demo as well.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yeah, you know what, stage striking, counter picking, etc. are foreign concepts to me. I'll have no idea what I'm doing--haha--but that's why I look forward to learning this Saturday at the A&C tournament.
if you play ganon, just ban FD.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
if you play ganon, just ban FD.
Noted. I'll wear a name tag and point to it constantly so I don't even have to bother saying it.

'Hello, my name is BAN FD"
and pray they don't ban yoshis
I dunno. I know everyone always says that's a good Ganon stage, but I feel it can also be bad depending on the character/player you're facing, but I guess that's true for everything.

Truth is, I'm not good enough for it to matter yet anyway.

There will remain at least a few stages I'm comfortable on, so that's all that matters.

Top Bottom