• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
He's also really young. Got a lot of fight left in him, though I imagine we'll see a new main character from him eventually if he sticks with the game until his late 20s to avoid boredom--haha.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
still funny.

edit: Man, apex upsets were hype as **** and with the genesis 3 announcement and probably having melee @ evo in the bag 2013 is shaping up to be hype for melee and it isn't even February yet. Good time to get into melee.

demodemo

Smash Ace
Hello all, I've been thinking of getting back into melee.

Does anyone know if imadh still plays? I know he lived somewhat close to me (Mississauga) and i'm older and have frequent access to a car so I would like to find some people to wreck me in melee. Not really interested in tournaments as much as I am interested in just getting some games in! could someone give me imadh's skype if possible?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yoooo, lol Brawl GFs was actually really friggen hype. All these ZSS makin their mark all over the world LOL. shoutouts V115 lol
I saw the last match of a set with an American ZSS Samus player and a Japanese Marth player on Pokemon Stadium 1. I actually couldn't believe my eyes, it was actually exciting as **** to watch.

Might have to look at some brawl vids o.0

:phone:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh, and let it be known, Armada has a great looking butt *.*

I think he started working out

:phone:

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
aw man, alright

are there any other smashers in sauga that still play?
I wouldn't mind meeting up to play. I visit the area regularly (as I have family in Brampton). I'll be in town next Thursday evening (24th).

Come to think of it, that day probably won't work for me, but I'll let you know. Haha. Point is, I am in the area every once in a while so maybe we could Smash sometimes.

demodemo

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind meeting up to play. I visit the area regularly (as I have family in Brampton). I'll be in town next Thursday evening (24th).

Come to think of it, that day probably won't work for me, but I'll let you know. Haha. Point is, I am in the area every once in a while so maybe we could Smash sometimes.
okay sounds good!

is it possible to meet up somewhere else though? I usually leave my gamecube at my friends house since he has a CRT TV, but i don't think he would take it too kindly if i invite a stranger into his house :s

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Yeah I have 2 setups at my place. I'm free on Wednesdays.
Where do you live?

okay sounds good!

is it possible to meet up somewhere else though? I usually leave my gamecube at my friends house since he has a CRT TV, but i don't think he would take it too kindly if i invite a stranger into his house :s
I don't have equipment in Brampton to play so you would either have to get your stuff and bring it to my parent's place (who are totally cool having my friends pop over now and again), or I'll have to borrow a friend's stuff, OR we play at one of my friends houses if they happen to be free at the time.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Steeles + Brimley. You can either:

1. take the subway's east bound to get to Scarborough Town Centre Station and take 21 NORTH Brimley and get off at Eagledance
2. take the subway's north bound to to get to Finch Station and take 53 Steeles (as long as its not the 53 that stops at Pharmacy; usually you won't encounter 53 that stops at Pharmacy) and get off at some bunch of number stop (2nd stop after Midland. Midland > Ashcott > random number stop) and even if you miss it, the next stop is just 10 second walk away (Steeles + Brimley)

Windrose

Smash Lord
@demodemo, i'd add you to the sauga ssbm facebook group...but it's a ghost town and nothing ever happens in sauga. the only people i play with in sauga are reis and izek. hammertime just stays in his room and practice against computers until it is no longer time to hammer...which is never.

@krisp, the spelling errors are due to swype not recognizing weird unconventional words. plus i'm typing really fast so it just randomly does that... i looked over the message and it seemed funny so i left it as amanda, math, perch etc. it also seems like something that would come out of dragonball p. what with the virginia and damickyness...

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Steeles + Brimley. You can either:

1. take the subway's east bound to get to Scarborough Town Centre Station and take 21 NORTH Brimley and get off at Eagledance
2. take the subway's north bound to to get to Finch Station and take 53 Steeles (as long as its not the 53 that stops at Pharmacy; usually you won't encounter 53 that stops at Pharmacy) and get off at some bunch of number stop (2nd stop after Midland. Midland > Ashcott > random number stop) and even if you miss it, the next stop is just 10 second walk away (Steeles + Brimley)
Okay, I can easily get there. I work in North York so it's no problem for me to make this trip after work. The question is getting home, but as long as those buses run late enough, I should be okay.

So, next Wednesday then?

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Hello all, I've been thinking of getting back into melee.

Does anyone know if imadh still plays? I know he lived somewhat close to me (Mississauga) and i'm older and have frequent access to a car so I would like to find some people to wreck me in melee. Not really interested in tournaments as much as I am interested in just getting some games in! could someone give me imadh's skype if possible?
I'm in Malton for the majority of the week? I could play you every once in a while?

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
uhh yeah...I'm just wondering right now...does Toronto even know about it yet? No mention in the thread yet, I just assumed you did lol.

If people really don't know, the facebook poll got melee into a fundraiser, winner gets on the mainstage/stream at evo with a pot bonus of 1000$ if donations crack 3800, and melee is at 3k with only skull girls as competition.

Top Bottom