• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Engo

Smash Ace
Mike/Camilo whoever else watched the Hobbit: Did you guys watch it in 48fps? Apparently it was originally recorded like that and I've heard that a lot of people didn't like because it looks "too real" and sets/costumes are in such detail that you can tell they're fake.

Thought this was interesting and was wondering if you guys saw this.

unknown522

Some guy
Epic Names I called at work that are college graduates today:

Muhammad Ali
Falco Lombardi (I **** you not!).
Jaffar (some long brown last name with like 3 consonants in a row).

There was also a person's name that started with 3 consonants. I'm like "how the **** do I pronounce this?"

I also love how Muhammad and falco were back to back calls

:phone:

weon - X

Smash Ace
Did you watch it in 48fps though? I wasn't talking about the plot was wondering about the quality and framerate which seems to be really bothering some people. Apparently it feels "just like if you were in the film set" but not in a good way.
yeah i wasnt talking about the plot either.... the frame rate seemed fine tho ... i did look really smooth but not in a bad way

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
I'm ringing in the end of the world by playing through MM. Going to stop when I finish or when I die. If I die I'll assume it really is the end. Currently saving the monkey in the deku castle.

sauc3

Smash Lord
was a pleasure knowing everyone, gunna watch cosmo speed run majoras mask for the last hour hour our lives, seems rather fitting

weon - X

Smash Ace
Epic Names I called at work that are college graduates today:

Muhammad Ali
Falco Lombardi (I **** you not!).
Jaffar (some long brown last name with like 3 consonants in a row).

There was also a person's name that started with 3 consonants. I'm like "how the **** do I pronounce this?"

I also love how Muhammad and falco were back to back calls

:phone:
omg how did i miss out on this epic post :S:S:S:S:S:S

man i woulda just laughed so hard into the phone omgjesuswtf

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
Never played it but that music alone makes me want to.
Good game. If you don't get stuck on any particular part you can finish inside of a day if you don't bother with collecting side items and quests. It makes the final boss a LOT harder if you don't though... That's where my playthrough ended last night.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
have any of you played SMT: devil survivor 1 or 2 for ds? if so how good were they
I play SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked of the 3DS, which I think was a remake of the DS one with voice overs and an extra epilogue at the end.

It was amazing; I loved it, the gameplay was cool and progression and strategy was pretty deep and there is quite a bit of replayability with the multiple story-lines. In the 3DS one (not sure if it was in the DS one, it probably is) there were some unlockables, like being able to keep your stats/money, or being able to level up monsters more, and some other crazy **** that would make it more fun to play again.

idea

Smash Master
I play SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked of the 3DS, which I think was a remake of the DS one with voice overs and an extra epilogue at the end.

It was amazing; I loved it, the gameplay was cool and progression and strategy was pretty deep and there is quite a bit of replayability with the multiple story-lines. In the 3DS one (not sure if it was in the DS one, it probably is) there were some unlockables, like being able to keep your stats/money, or being able to level up monsters more, and some other crazy **** that would make it more fun to play again.
cool :) still haven't tried any of them, might as well start with the 3ds one then

Top Bottom