• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
You can't really be picky when it comes to a job. Just start off somewhere. Volunteer if you have to just to build up a resume.

Edit: watching last night's stream.

Yhii: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16475779 3:00 (hours) I was the white falco. You got mixed up cause he took my color red lol (thanks for the compliments though). Too bad the stream got cut off automatically from there on. I had some nice tap reset combos with falcon right after.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Oh, my bad. I might have gotten the names mixed up, but white Falco was clearly ******, so I figured that was you rather than the random.

Rikana

Smash Champion
David, are you still having a smashfest tomorrow? If so, I may be able to come. But I won't be there until 6ish.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
So I'm in Barrie now. Already found someone that wants to learn competitive Melee. Plays Falcon and said he dislikes Brawl.

We're off to a good start here.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
You have days upon days to OTG after an air combo. That exploit just takes it to another level. Chances are its getting the nerf gun when Ultimate MvC3 comes out later this year.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
loooooooool +52 in smash omg
press against them walking to the ledge then falcon punch...can't remember what the nickname for that is.
if you're any other char guess you can do w/e you want

Rikana

Smash Champion
Smash at my place tomorrow for anyone interested. Brimley/steeles. Pm me if you need info. Need extra setup if more people are coming. Capped at 6 including me and latest you can stay is 12.

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
whyyy is the melee community so much more active than the brawl community

this is kinda sad

Cruxis

Smash Lord
bro they got like 10 pages of a convo in like 2 days

we get 10 pages in 10 weeks lol

Windrose

Smash Lord
Who needs conversation when you have Super Smash Brothers BRAWL SOUNDBOARD???

"HAYYAYAYAYAYA"

"Victory...is my destiny!"

"Fool!"

"Come back when you can put up a fight."

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Who needs conversation when you have Super Smash Brothers BRAWL SOUNDBOARD???

"HAYYAYAYAYAYA"

"Victory...is my destiny!"

"Fool!"

"Come back when you can put up a fight."
the only use our brawl discs get is when the boys and I are hanging out working on a project and we want some good music, we just throw brawl in and hit up the sound test.

Bing

Smash Master
Hmm with a +52 frame... Depends on my Character...

Marth: Taunt then measure up a perfect Tipper.
Falco: Taunt Again F-Smash
Falcon, Taunt then Moon Walk into a Knee(Very Sexy)
Peach, Grab turnips and hope you get a stitch face.

Btw Bernard, congratz on the pick up, I love the mentioning of your Smash background.

Top Bottom