• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
People of the Toronto

I will be having smashfest at my house tomorrow

Cap at 10 people including myself and Ryan

Post or call if interested

weon - X

Smash Ace
im glad everybody had fun in ottawa :D good **** raynex, i`ll be ****** you next time nicholas pickolas.

i wanna go tomorrow david

idea

Smash Master
david, i'm probably in. i'll probably try to finish up some stuff before i come though. i dunno, i'll post again later more conclusively

idea

Smash Master
wow...okay, look at your fingernails. see that kind of crescent, sunset-looking part, right where your nail meets your finger? that part is whiter on EVERY nail on my right hand, than on my left hand. all my right hand bottom-of-nail areas are the same shade of white, and it's whiter than the same part on my left hand nails. WEIRD.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Nails are an indicator of overall physical health sometimes. Might want to look into it.

Windrose

Smash Lord
No shame. :D Loud voice on purpose

One could also complain that her hand was "TOO DEEP IN HER ***"

lolol

Windrose

Smash Lord
Basically we were at shoppers the night before the ottawa tournament buying some stuff for the trip. I was in the facial cleanser section and there were two girls shopping together. Camilo said, "Woah, lesbians."

I didn't think they were but then Camilo said the girl had her hand in the other girl's pants. Then I peaked back and noticed they were humping at each other and doing other stuff that I won't describe cuz I don't really know how lol.

So for the next 5 minutes we walked around shoppers following them, pretending to be buying stuff that we didn't really need. Then I realized they were azn too. It explains why they were able to crouch on the floor and eat a bowl of noodles.

Ryan, do you have a cell phone now? o_o I got a text from you.

Leek

Smash Cadet
forgot to say thanks to nick for the housing. Ground was actually more comfortable than I thought :D

unknown522

Some guy
james ur wii is at house.
grammar

i just remembered when u were following the Asian lesbian chicks around the shoppers LOL

YOU TALK WAY TOO LOUD!!!
camilo on dem stalker tips.

way to go my son. I have raised you well.

Also, which shoppers was it?

Ryan, do you have a cell phone now? o_o I got a text from you.
naw man. That's david's cell.

thanks for housing nick.
yeah, no prob. Anytime.

D

Deleted member

Yo! Some of us in east york wanna meet up again, sometime this summer - to smash like old times? :)

idea

Smash Master
hmm...okay, i might not come...but here's why: i already ate recently, and i already have food made that i can eat here, so (on top of having other stuff to do) i would have to get there at like 9:30. so...is it still worth it for me to come that late?

Top Bottom