• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hello, I lost my melee disc =( It might've been in a disc box that said windrose on it. The disc itself also has the label "windrose" on it. If anyone that has an extra copy of melee lying around mind checking to see if they got it mixed up with mine that'd be great! (i'm not in a hurry to get it back or anything though i have a burnt copy from ryan that works on the wii only still)

Thanks!

idea

Smash Master
reposting

once again

I'M PROBABLY HOSTING THIS WEEKEND

anyone? anyone? bueller?

edit: yeah people can stay over till sunday. (the main part being saturday)[/QUOTE]

ryankam10

Smash Journeyman
reposting

once again

I'M PROBABLY HOSTING THIS WEEKEND

anyone? anyone? bueller?

edit: yeah people can stay over till sunday. (the main part being saturday)
[/QUOTE]

yooo where do you live :)
can i come :)
:)

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yo kyle. I will probably com. Do we need to bring set ups? I can bring an empty game cube and a memory card!

:phone:

idea

Smash Master
ive been trying to get it all day, but like, generally the dash attack comes out so im assuming you gotta be pretty quick...
yeah, press z sooner. the timing is kind of...just as sheik "shoots out." she should be shooing out into a grab instead of a slicey thing.

i work sunday morning dammit, so I prob can't make it :(, i really wanna play melee tho, i feel rusty,
=(
not even if we happen to be leaving saturday night? (I dunno what the plan is)

haha yeah sure. i'll pm it to you.

Yo kyle. I will probably com. Do we need to bring set ups? I can bring an empty game cube and a memory card!

:phone:
yeah, that would be good. my wii is being lent out at the moment so we do need extra consoles.

we're okay for tvs since...why does my house have so many tvs anyway? but one or two more never hurts.

ryankam10

Smash Journeyman
yeah, press z sooner. the timing is kind of...just as sheik "shoots out." she should be shooing out into a grab instead of a slicey thing.

=(
not even if we happen to be leaving saturday night? (I dunno what the plan is)

haha yeah sure. i'll pm it to you.[/QUOTE]

the chance of me making it is somewhat slim but if I am in Toronto I'll def try to show up

idea

Smash Master
also i just had a nap up until like 20 minutes ago, and now that i think of it, there was something in my dream about bernard. i think he was sitting looking dejected and said something about how he always gets overlooked...and i was going to reassure him...then i walked off somewhere else instead.

edit so i don't keep posting:

sauc3: ohh lol that's good. much better to miss the smashfest than the big tournament.

i can suggest things to watch but they'd all be anime <_<

sauc3

Smash Lord
no I meant i work this sunday, so I can't make ur smashfest, I booked the weekend of the 7th off, so we're good for that.

also, I'm looking for a new series to watch,

I've caught up on like every show I'm watching (there's like 20 of them), and now I'm fixin for something new.

EDIT: also ryan, i see you postin in dat GTA brawl thread, but mike, jon, geoff and I usually just throw these things together last minute on msn, not posting on the boards. Recently however our venue has been moved to the London Taphouse in hamilton (which is like a bar/club/restaurant) and the basement has this "den" room that is rented out by a bunch of gamers and we just go around 7 and smash till 12 or later, its got like a private bar, its pretty sweet, ur welcome to come down,

if mike hosts again i'll let you know tho.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Try reading a book or learning about something

watching tv/shows/anime is literally the biggest waste of time on earth.

but i know i'm in the minority on those views

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
ive been trying to get it all day, but like, generally the dash attack comes out so im assuming you gotta be pretty quick...
yeah make sure yo uknow what a regular dash grab looks like or else you may be doing it and just not knowing it; but dash attack coming out is definitely the sign that you're pressing Z too late.

i work sunday morning dammit, so I prob can't make it :(, i really wanna play melee tho, i feel rusty,
looooooooool rusty.... tell me about it

mmk

10 char
i like to play vs lvl9s cuz them PS'ing all your **** is fun to play against.

Hurry up premium. Goddamn.
why do you bother interchanging bw two accounts? so much work

idea

Smash Master
EDIT: also ryan, i see you postin in dat GTA brawl thread, but mike, jon, geoff and I usually just throw these things together last minute on msn, not posting on the boards. Recently however our venue has been moved to the London Taphouse in hamilton (which is like a bar/club/restaurant) and the basement has this "den" room that is rented out by a bunch of gamers and we just go around 7 and smash till 12 or later, its got like a private bar, its pretty sweet, ur welcome to come down,

if mike hosts again i'll let you know tho.
that sounds so good...definitely tell me if people are going to london for that. i'll go with them for sure. (just wouldn't wanna go by myself, sorry)

Try reading a book or learning about something

watching tv/shows/anime is literally the biggest waste of time on earth.

but i know i'm in the minority on those views
why can't you do both?

watching BAD tv shows, now there's a complete waste of time.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Okay, so I found a bunch of boxes of instant noodles in the car garage so I have something to do I guess since there's no one that wants to play today in toronto.

www.icefilms.info

EDIT: Instant Noodles all day WHAT DO YOU DO?
-Answer: very little! it practically cooks itself

idea

Smash Master
hey look, it's that guy who came to our room at pound. also the end of the match 1 is a perfect "that sucks" moment. it's around 3:35 but i won't put that in the url to avoid spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFSkvA8U90&feature=channel_video_title

windrose: that's such a coincidence, considering what i watched just yesterday, but i bet no one except me has seen the pani poni dash ova.

unknown522

Some guy
lol, I was on the Bathurst strip going home, and at Bathurst + Lawrence there's a convenience store called "9-11" and I was like "Really? Come on!!".

That also reminded me of this team: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVXtt6OI0PM

edit: on a side note, "Gotta Eat" by Lupe Fiasco has some of the most amazing food puns I've ever heard. I always forget to post that.

Top Bottom