• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

C 3

Smash Ace
If anybody is still at kyle's and sees this, FIND BERNARD (RAYNEX) and tell him he can't come over to my house tonight, my brother's home and I have a last minute rehearsal tomorrow in the early afternoon. Also, tell David (Kirbykaze) to answer his cell phone. Thank you!

Leek

Smash Cadet
Hey Thanks for hosting kyle, sorry I had to leave early. But I had a blast playing with your jigglypuff!!! You're too GOOD!!

n0ne

Smash Ace
aw.... i reaaaally need to get back to toronto again to play everyone.. im so hyped to do so
The Falcon and Mario are on fire ive really improved in this year that passed. Foxing now too. gotta ganon and g&w more tho.

btw hi every1

n0ne

Smash Ace
Hey Kyle hows everything going im just waiting for jr to be born then thats what ill be getting into i think ill be there real soon tho we are expecting him this to next week

JPOBS

Smash Hero
kyle me and you never get to play even wtfbbqodrehg

at the tourny on the 15th we're playign for atleast an hour NO JOHNS

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
ya lol come to think of it i think all i played at apex was 1 or 2 games with afro

maybe one set with an unhappy-at-the-time bernard (so i did pretty well LOL)

and uh... the ppl in mycar and maybe zen/guru

sighs i'm melee deprived. jpobs we still need to play and you need to rematch my peach remember?

i think i haven't played you since january LOL

idea

Smash Master
lol, already? it took me like 2 years to break my first controller =P and it's still usable, it just doesn't like to fastfall or otherwise do what you want.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
shoutouts to everyone! monday was mad fun. super special thanks to idea and kirby kaze for the advice, finally it seems like I'm learning my character properly...somewhat. Now I actually need to apply the information into my game!

ggs to everyone I played, had a great time.

idea

Smash Master
lol i hope game 1 of me vs. david wasn't recorded. that was just stupid. on the other hand i'm glad pokemon stadium was recorded. (the game for n64, not the stage)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
tyvm to luigilover62 for teaching me to wavedash oos
Hahaha that will help you like immensely in like basically every matchup when you master it

WD OOS is probably one of the most versatile, useful things in this game with almost every character lolol

Fun matches everyone lololol

Impromptu tournaments ****

RaynEX almost won the tournament despite not playing for like 3 months

Guys we gotta step it up lololol

Otherwise he might only quit for 2 months after Pound 5 and then we'll be screwed

'cuz there won't be enough rust

And he'll win even though he's retired or on break or whatever

lololol

Here Rests A Cemetery

Banned via Administration
David, Ryan, and Bernard had a 3 way split.

1: RaynEX/KirbyKaze/Unknown522

4. Idea

5. Sauc3

5. Ministry

7. Riddlebox

7. Minus

9. Here Rests A Cemetery

9. Cyan

9. Ions

9. Sol Darkness

13. Anth0ny

13. Reggie

13. Windrose

13. Acidile

17. Zeph

17. Bing

17. Phiddlesticks

Some people never entered, more games would've been nice.

Here Rests A Cemetery

lol what? are you sure that's a regular cold? they're not really supposed to last longer than a week or two...
I've talked to doctors about it, coughing up blood was a good indication it wasn't normal.

Ah. Nothing I can really do further.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
oh my i see what james was talking about i think

lolololol

unless someone else has posted on my account

xD

w/e i kind of like this avatar

sauc3

Smash Lord
No, I meant that they couldn't figure out the issue.
i wouldnt worry, people often take the many symptoms they have and chalk them up to thinking they have one big disease, hypochondria is pretty common :).

but its way more likely its just many small things occuring at once. Coughing up blood can be caused by something as simple as a nose bleed going into the lungs. Its worth checking out but dun worry till you have something to worry about.

on another note, kyle thanks for hosting, and say thanks to you parents for putting up with us late into the night, (or morning lol), and for the cocoa puffs. Had a great time, ill work on my fox for puff, just camping bairs isn't enough it seems, i need to grab and stuff. hopefully ill figure out how to camp properly by the 15th, i wanna place in dat money.

<3 to everyone who went, see you all in the new year!

Peach is the best character ever, and I am going to main her over Sheik.
:(

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Kurtis' wall of logic made me remember Monday night...

Bum: You should buy this ring for your girlfriend, for Christmas.

Kurtis: My girlfriend is dead man....

Bum: Oh...I'm sorry for your loss...

Kurtis: Yeah....

Bum: Are you sure man...it's a good deal 13 carrot.

Kurtis: YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE? IT'S CALLED SOLICITING, AND IT'S ILLEGAL.

Bum: Wouldn't be the first time I've done something illegal man!

Here Rests A Cemetery

i wouldnt worry, people often take the many symptoms they have and chalk them up to thinking they have one big disease, hypochondria is pretty common :).

but its way more likely its just many small things occuring at once. Coughing up blood can be caused by something as simple as a nose bleed going into the lungs. Its worth checking out but dun worry till you have something to worry about.

on another note, kyle thanks for hosting, and say thanks to you parents for putting up with us late into the night, (or morning lol), and for the cocoa puffs. Had a great time, ill work on my fox for puff, just camping bairs isn't enough it seems, i need to grab and stuff. hopefully ill figure out how to camp properly by the 15th, i wanna place in dat money.

<3 to everyone who went, see you all in the new year!

:(
I'm honestly not worried about it in the slightest. I'm claustrophobic, not a hypochondriac.

Kurtis' wall of logic made me remember Monday night...

Bum: You should buy this ring for your girlfriend, for Christmas.

Kurtis: My girlfriend is dead man....

Bum: Oh...I'm sorry for your loss...

Kurtis: Yeah....

Bum: Are you sure man...it's a good deal 13 carrot.

Kurtis: YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE? IT'S CALLED SOLICITING, AND IT'S ILLEGAL.

Bum: Wouldn't be the first time I've done something illegal man!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

McDonalds at 2am has always been entertaining.

Top Bottom