• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
Silver Gamecube + Used Black Controller for $45

saw this at the york video game stand place. if anyone wants i can pick it up for them and they can pay me back. probably not gonna get it myself.

the person offered a second controller too but it was a crappy unofficial one.

None Shall Pass

Smash Apprentice
A crappy unofficial one?

I fell for that before. There was a sticker where the logo should've been, peeled it back and it turned out to be a bootleg.

It's terrible. Feels blocky as hell, and the buttons don't input correctly most of the time.

This is Marik, by the way.

Bing

Smash Master
uhh, back home in St.Catharines they have gamecubes for 30$

I dont need that... anyone selling a controller? Mines getting worse by the day...

btw I just noticed something last night about my Jiggs playing style...
I do all my airs with the a button except for the bair, i use the c-stick.. its weird but its a habit..

idea

Smash Master
lol, it wasn't even a bootleg, it's not even shaped the same. i'm not 100% sure all the buttons were in the same places :laugh:

yeah, the incentive is more the used black controller than the cube, but an extra cube is a nice bonus.

and, that makes sense. usually you wanna bair while moving away and it's easier to use the joystick to move and the c-stick to bair, rather than using the joystick for both.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
kyle if u could ask what the price of the controller alone would be or if they were willing to sell it alone i might be interested

if they say less than $20 for it could u pick it up for me i'll pay u back when i eventually see u lol

idea

Smash Master
kyle if u could ask what the price of the controller alone would be or if they were willing to sell it alone i might be interested

if they say less than $20 for it could u pick it up for me i'll pay u back when i eventually see u lol
yeah sure.

idea

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292907

so golden sun 3 is good so far. it starts off really easy and i was worried it would continue like that, but then i just died on like the second boss fight. and the puzzles are about the right difficulty for this early in the game (also easy, but not mindless). it has a lot of attention to detail, too. and the summons look soooo good.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Ryan, are you having any little smashfests at your place anytime soon? I'd like to come and play again.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
censor check

boobs
penis
vagina
vajayjay

huh penis isn't censored

what do you know

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
huh

btw David you dont message back often do you? :(

Wanna send me one about money and what else is needed?
Uhhh

I'm not sure what you mean

It's a casual so there's no need for money

Money's just for buying food and stuff and presumably getting home and stuff like that

I gave you my address

If you have further questions, PM me your email address and we'll chat on msn

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ATTN PEOPLE GOING TO POUND

If we're still planning on doing this

Doll has suggested trying to house with g-regulate or meep

But before I use my diplomatic powers (+3 Charisma modifer oh yeah) and talk to them on AIM,

I want to know if people are planning on looking into a hotel or similar accommodations

Anyone know if Plank has a hotel deal going on?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
The Hyatt Regency Crystal City standard rates for 1 person rooms is $349. This is a very, very nice hotel so people have to be careful to behave themselves. The discount rates we were granted were as follows:

1 Person: $95
2 People: $95
3 People: $120
4 People: $145

No more than 4 people per room, per night

And the hotel IS the venue. The venue is open 24hours and the rooms are just an elevator ride away.
I think it would be pretty sick to stay in the hotel with the othe rhundreds of smashers, but i'd be game for getting free housing as well lols

idea

Smash Master
tristan, i got that controller for you. it was $20 exactly. and it has a free warranty, so if you don't like it or something i can bring it back. it felt alright though, maybe needs some wearing in.

which reminds me, ryan, can i ask you to clean my controller at some point? i was meaning to ask before the tournament =P

JPOBS

Smash Hero
thats what im saying kyle,sounds ballin as hell!

btw thanks for getting the controller. i prolly wont see you till january or something lol. whatever tho, just hold it for me. thanks.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
and its 2 double beds and VERY nice!!!! like....ritzy as ****kk lol <3

good **** jpobs, doing my job for me!!!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
*is supremely tired of studying

and wishes he had time to go the the gym*

Top Bottom