• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
i'm gonna miss you too man!
have a safe trip and hopefully i'll play your samus again soon.

Your Zelda *****

JPOBS

Smash Hero
camillo if you're still coming to london tomorrow and still want ousing just let me know i got you.

unknown522

Some guy
david's teaming with macD.

@ Jack: dunno about your sig. upload the photo, then save it. You also have to post a certain amount of characters. If the dimensions are too big, it won't work as well.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol KK + MacD

um it's currently a series of words that I put when i joined the boards lol.. and i never really liked my sig so i never show it.. but now i just want to change it to something i'm not worried about showing LOL

but it won't even let me edit the words x)

Geist

Smash Master
Youre going to user cp > edit sig right? If a prompt doesnt pop up, go to the help thread, sometimes accounts glitch like that.
Once I couldn't send or receive pms or use a custom avatar.

Leek

Smash Cadet
Ryan you're taking an awfully long time with that resume. My friend is nice enough to edit it for you but he doesn't have a lot of patience...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
[00:48] Sveet: i wanna be a smash character
[00:48] kirbykaze3038: metaknight
[00:48] Sveet: i was joking with this girl that id go as DK
[00:48] Sveet: (ya know, just a tie)
[00:48] kirbykaze3038: looool
[00:48] kirbykaze3038: but seriously
[00:48] kirbykaze3038: metaknight
[00:48] Sveet: hahaha
[00:48] kirbykaze3038: just take a big cone
[00:48] kirbykaze3038: one you can fit in
[00:48] kirbykaze3038: paint it purple and with black dynamic lines indicating action
[00:48] kirbykaze3038: and walk around saying B
[00:49] Sveet: lol
[00:49] Sveet: uhh while i definitely was lmaoing in my kitchen waking up my parents
[00:49] Sveet: im thinking of something less... ridiculous
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: tornado isn't ridiculous
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: it's broken
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: seriously
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: what were they thinking
[00:50] Sveet: omg dude
[00:50] Sveet: my parents are probbaly pissed
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: ok
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: fine
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: i'll play nice
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: but only because you asked
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: ;)
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: ...
[00:50] Sveet: hah thanks
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: how are you about
[00:50] kirbykaze3038: hmmm
[00:51] kirbykaze3038: what are your dimensions?
[00:51] kirbykaze3038: 'cuz if you say 2
[00:51] kirbykaze3038: this gets much easier
[00:51] Sveet: hahahahahahahahaha
[00:51] Sveet: dude
[00:51] Sveet: ur killing me
[00:51] Sveet: im gonna go ask tec0
[00:51] kirbykaze3038: ok
:embarrass:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
why is youtube so terribly unorganized?

How come when i watch vids from my subscription box, they dont go away? even when i click the little exit button to make the disappear they come back the next day?
so i have old vids in my subscription box that just keep coming back even though i've already watched em. grrrrrrr

and when i click my inbox and read all my comments people have made, they dont clear. so it still shows a "1 new comment" even when i've read the thing a million times.

idea

Smash Master
eh, i'll think about it. probably not. maybe if i happen to have enough of saturday free and like many people 100% confirm themselves.

idea

Smash Master
nah, rom is the weekend after this one. also i'm skeptical that you would actually come <_< but that'd be cool, i haven't seen you in months.

if i did host. which i'm not saying i am.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
im so bad now tho, i used to be thiiiii http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj-NjKwELhk iiissss good.

now, i can barely pass that song, bernard's way better then me at rhythm games btw, he's beast at guitar freaks i hear.
LOL i didn't notice it was you til i heard the voice and noticed it was your channel lol

i got some FFR skills haha, tho i suck nwo since it bores me

but then again stepmania-like skills are pretty common these days lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
I am going to be hosting a major-like tournament at where I work (a banquet hall) in probably january or february, date confirmation sometime this week. I have half of it but it is still a decent size to fit you guys. I'll also be having ssfiv.

Was wondering if any of you guys will step up for me to hype up the melee scene to come and to help host, I won't bother you too much just simply reinforce people to play their matches and ****. So pretty much you'll be a referee and the hype.

PM me please I don't want to keep coming back to this thread hoping and wishing for an answer, would be aweosme to have you guys again seeing as melee is just ridiculous hype and soo fun to watch.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I am going to be hosting a major-like tournament at where I work (a banquet hall) in probably january or february, date confirmation sometime this week. I have half of it but it is still a decent size to fit you guys. I'll also be having ssfiv.

Was wondering if any of you guys will step up for me to hype up the melee scene to come and to help host, I won't bother you too much just simply reinforce people to play their matches and ****. So pretty much you'll be a referee and the hype.

PM me please I don't want to keep coming back to this thread hoping and wishing for an answer, would be aweosme to have you guys again seeing as melee is just ridiculous hype and soo fun to watch.
Hmmm...
...maybe..

Top Bottom