• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
oh kyle im probably not coming to the smashfest anymore. something came up.
sorry
you noob, get down here so we can practice doubles for rom3, keggars happen every weekend, but rom happens ... three times ... just sayin ... 3 < 32

also its all good kyle/david, ryan can house meh thanks :) see you guys fliday

JPOBS

Smash Hero
you noob, get down here so we can practice doubles for rom3, keggars happen every weekend, but rom happens ... three times ... just sayin ... 3 < 32

also its all good kyle/david, ryan can house meh thanks :) see you guys fliday
nah its not a kegger, i'd come if it was just that.

its my boy from the bahamas (the guy we stayed with when we went to montreal) who's been wanting to visit uwo forever and now he finally has the chance so i owe it to him.

sorry for copping out on practiing for doubs tho <3 we'll get in practice time before rom dun worrrryyy.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Kyle, you're still hosting from Saturday to Sunday?

The previous page won't load for me, or else I wouldn't be asking this.

sauc3

Smash Lord
anything on a weekend?
ideas having a smashfest this saturday, which may entail a tourney.

tristan, sucks you can't make it but understandable, give em my best.

if for some reason he bails, make it to toronto, i really wanna practive dubs with good players before rom3.

also, this just in, imadh's in our car :p, so far its james, me, u, and imadh, gunna be a sick ride. We should book a hotel room, unless you wanna try for housing. We need to discuss these things, get on msn!

idea

Smash Master
alan or mike, smash at york tomorrow? i'm planning on picking a room there around 4:00.

actually i dunno what david's schedule is like either...

Ministry

Smash Ace
does anyone have a spot in a car open for rom3 still, i'm interested in going, i don't have a ride though

Ministry

Smash Ace
also david, il probably get to your house around 11ish, i cant come later because the go bus leaves at 8 or 3pm so i have to take the early one, if thats ok with you

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'd like to come to your smashfest too Kyle if there's enough space, what time do you want people to start arriving on Saturday?

Sanu

Smash Champion
There's going to be space issues? Well I'll probably be there regardless of whatever limits you impose Kyle. You're too passive to actually kick me out anyways xD

Top Bottom