• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I know. I miss you guys and melee. Taking a break from smash is addicting. Once you get used to not playing it ALL the time, its easy to just hop back on rust-free. I'll be back in full force after September.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Thinking about it sort of carefully, I can see that being a huge pain if you had that as your high score.

Imagine how hilariously frustrating it would be to be lapped by the ghost if you ever tried to do a normal time trial :/

Depending on the course, maybe even more than once :laugh:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Butterape :3

Charbat looks like an actual pokemon.

It sucks it doesn't go up to 151. I wanted to make Metanite.

Mafairy (Machamp + Clefairy) has boobs.

Venustoise looked a lot different on the TV show.

idea

Smash Master
what would be cool now is if ryan, bernard and imadh also had paper mario 2 avatars.

anything + golbat or geodude. or beedrill, that usually looks cool. like parasect + beedrill. and...butterpuff is adorable.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Pokemon Black and White.

Speed Boost Blaziken.

Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah although we don't know how the Dream World works. Still, if it works and we can breed traits and IVs from it... :laugh: Looks like we're gonna have another metagame with a boner for priority moves. Cool.

Shadow Tag Ghost/Fire type looks ****.

The new Garchomp/Dragonite/TTar/Metagross/Sala 3-stage 600 BST pokemon is a Dark/Dragon type with mini-dragon heads for hands. That's so cool. Dark Dragon is only resisted by Steel to my knowledge, so let's hope this thing gets Superpower/Fire Blast/Flamethrower/Earthquake. Seems slightly geared to special attacks because of 125 base SA vs 105 base attack.

Drizzle on Politoed.

Drought on Ninetales.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Competitive Spirit on Farfetch'd.

I'm more interested in Ononokusu, base 147 Atk, 97 Spd, access to Dragon Dance... The whole metagame just got *****. Without any boost, it 2HKO's every non-steel type in the game with Outrage.

With a boost... GG you lose?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Oh yeah I forgot about that thing.

147 attack base is ridiculous.

Almost breaks 400 attack *without* the nature ~_~

I want to see how Nattorei and the Ghost/Water work out.

idea

Smash Master
just downloaded like 5 more super metroid hacks =D there are so many completed ones, it's crazy.

actually, if someone wants i could upload all the patch files somehow. i forget which websites are good for that, but it occurs to me that it took a while to find all of these.

and ghost/water sounds really cool. i haven't been keeping up with the new ones at all, gonna pretty much just let the game surprise me when it comes out. ghost + anything is probably a good idea.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yo, what's up Canada. Rochester is having a tournament this weekend. It's not going to be anything special attendance wise, not gonna lie haha...But if you guys aren't doing anything this weekend, I would love if you could come down and play. I want Canada training :) You guys can come Friday night if you want, we can chill, smoke (if u guys do) and train. I'll have recording setup, so we can record as well.

Specifically, I'd like to get a lot of playtime with Raynex, Unknown, IB, (Love your Marth dude, very very awesome), although I wouldn't mind sitting down and playing with the other Canadians as well. :)

I've come a long way in the past few months and I know Canada can definitely help me improve, and who knows I can probably help you guys too haha...Oh btw I'm working on getting my passport so I can come up and chill with you guys on weekends and practice every once in a while (hopefully more than that but I know you guys got stuff to do, I do too haha.)

Well, lemme know. It'd be awesome if you guys could come down. :)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Sup Jesse.

Kind of last minute, and we have no drivers atm (Sanuzi is busy with school, etc) Maybe next time?

I'm only speaking for myself though. Others may be willing to bus it.

weon - X

Smash Ace
i wanna be good at this game, i plan to get serious when november starts (finish work), i was already kinda serious before but i dunno, i wasn't commited enough playing mindlessly without thinking in any strats

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo, can anyone house me friday night?

I'd get in around 6 or 7pm, let me know, either pm or post here or msn or phone or something... :)

Top Bottom