• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
in contrast with the rest of the summer, my basement is now ideally suited to smashfests. there's like a bed with a bunch of pillows, a carpet, a table facing that stuff, and an extension cord that runs right to that area.

so uh...sometime in the next...2 weeks? something like that. i'll have another smashfest. not a tournament, i don't feel like running one.

(if people really want, someone ELSE could run a tournament, and my house could be the venue, but 1. i don't really enjoy being a TO and 2. i'd rather the next thing be a regular smashfest anyway.)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
well in the event it is just even a smashfest, cud there be a few days to a week notice on it?

it kinda sucks when u guys just decide to have a smashfest like...tomorrow, then me/zen/whoever cant come cuz bus tckets are expensive/unavailible cuz of time restraints -__-

unknown522

Some guy
I've been playing "Arc Rise Fantasia" for the wii. It's pretty fun, though the graphics makes it look like it's for the cube. I was really impressed with this game, because it's for the wii, and I've been let down by almost every game that has come out, but with a few exceptions (mario galaxy 1, 2, sonic and sega all stars racing, metroid prime 3, other M, fire emblem: Radiant dawn, no more heroes 1, 2, new super mario bros, and a few others maybe).

The English dubbing is terrible, so I got the undub'd one (though some of the attacks are partially in English, but it was the dialogue that was terrible anyway).

Oh yeah, also "The Expendables" is online in 720p for download already! Gonna get on that soon.

Also, those who were in josh's car going to apex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tif1C6dwH6o

Ministry

Smash Ace
i have thursday and friday off this week does anyone wana do anything, will stay overnight if there is a smashfest

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd be in, so long as it's on the weekend. Actually have to focus on school to a certain extent during the week this year.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Yooo, sorry guys, had a bunch of crap I was dealing with so I was inactive. Not that I'm that active anyways, but is anything coming up I could potentially join into?

idea

Smash Master
my house, 2 weekends from now, probably.

edit: anyone still up for york on wednesdays? i'm not gonna bring my wii this week, but maybe next week. depends if there's any interest.

idea

Smash Master
eh okay, i might just bring my wii on wednesday anyway. to york i mean.

so uh...whoever already knows what i'm talking about...i'll go to founders at 4 and see if anyone's there.

idea

Smash Master
i have another class on wednesday that starts at 7:00 :laugh:

i can actually get there at 3 though, i just didn't want to if it didn't matter either way =P but since it does...

and, i remember that episode of rugrats. the duel at the playground.

Sanu

Smash Champion
alright, smashfest at my house confirmed for saturday, september 25th, AKA two weekends from now.
way to pick the same date as the waterloo biweekly so i wont be able to come, planning ahead huh... and i wanted to see everyone too :(

idea

Smash Master
josh, you could still show up really late on saturday, it's not like we're going to be sleeping at regular hours.

and, address: 58 bertha ave., scarborough.

to get there by ttc, get to victoria park station and take the 67 pharmacy bus north, and get off at Florens. my house is really close to there. (check google maps, but you basically turn right once then left once and you're there.)

i should also mention that it's melee-only, because there are only so many tvs and i can't spare any for brawl setups. also none of us like brawl anyway =P

edit: oh, and bring setups, everyone. we could use two more tvs and like five or six gamecubes + melee copies. something like that. and as always, a surplus is better than a deficit.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I shall likely attend, my arrival might be at a random time though. Also, I'm gonna try and make York tmrw Kyle for 4ish. Might not get there til like... 4:15-4:30. Get out of class at 3.

Edit: **** my ***. I can't go tmrw (well I could, but I wouldn't get there until 7ish; if people would still be there I'll come), but I should be pretty consistent about going to York on Wednesdays that aren't tmrw for 4ish.

idea

Smash Master
I shall likely attend, my arrival might be at a random time though. Also, I'm gonna try and make York tmrw Kyle for 4ish. Might not get there til like... 4:15-4:30. Get out of class at 3.

Edit: **** my ***. I can't go tmrw (well I could, but I wouldn't get there until 7ish; if people would still be there I'll come), but I should be pretty consistent about going to York on Wednesdays that aren't tmrw for 4ish.
my class starts at 7:00 so that's when i'd be leaving anyway. see you next week, then.

(i'm still bringing stuff for anyone else interested)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So, Idea, you going to be there tonight? I get out of school at 3-ish and it'll take me about an hour to get there.

Got to find my GC controller. It's lying around somewhere.

If only this was my day with my last period spare :/.

Pin0yX

Smash Rookie
josh, you could still show up really late on saturday, it's not like we're going to be sleeping at regular hours.

and, address: 58 bertha ave., scarborough.

to get there by ttc, get to victoria park station and take the 67 pharmacy bus north, and get off at Florens. my house is really close to there. (check google maps, but you basically turn right once then left once and you're there.)

i should also mention that it's melee-only, because there are only so many tvs and i can't spare any for brawl setups. also none of us like brawl anyway =P

edit: oh, and bring setups, everyone. we could use two more tvs and like five or six gamecubes + melee copies. something like that. and as always, a surplus is better than a deficit.
got a number i can reach you at, just so noob here doesnt get lost? (A)

idea

Smash Master
It's sex bob-omb, I will not tolerate this blatant slander. Peach will be on a rampage that weekend (If Waterloo weeklies are canceled)! Speaking of which...can her keeper get housing Kyle :D?
yup. ...bring the controller please. ...and dokapon =D maybe there'll be time for it finally.

So, Idea, you going to be there tonight? I get out of school at 3-ish and it'll take me about an hour to get there.

Got to find my GC controller. It's lying around somewhere.

If only this was my day with my last period spare :/.
yeah, i'll also be there at 3ish. just...anywhere in the first classroom area of founders college. i'll set up my wii + melee on one of the tvs in an empty classroom.

Top Bottom