• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Would I be allowed to come fairly early today? I want to sleep a bit then come down...but if we can't come down till like the evening then I can't :x

Well I'm gonna have my phone by me, someone call and wake me up if I can come early (when you call) lol. =( grah grah grah grah
**** I wish I saw this -.-

Yeah I'm not doing anything today so you could come early.

idea

Smash Master
bus fare is pretty cheap to montreal anyway, as long as you get it really early.

james if you telepathically get this message...in the past...please leave your controller for me at david's.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
So seeing as I am bored out of my mind when at work, I get random ideas. Today I was hit with the inspiration to try and make a Canada Melee Music Video...not just a combo video but sorta like a splurge of combo video and montage-esque media? I want to spend the next year doing it. I want random RL video clips of smashers (not necessarily playing, pics, quotes, and whatever mushed into it with the obvious **** combos and I.B., chillin' next to David's silly faces and much much more. Yeah...just keep egging me on to make this though, cause my inspiration is very often followed by laziness, thus leading to disbelief in how awesome it could turn out. A camera at every smash fest, and a recording set up on every TV...it's lock down time.

I dunno, the idea just came to me due to the fact that I switched scenes based off how chill you all are. I want everyone who has interest in joining our scene, and those who have yet to understand its awesomeness to feel the same way I did when I showed up at Kyle's house the first time for a tourney and you guys had my RL name memorized from day one. This video needs to feel like home!

End.

For now.

Meaning there will be more.

Later.

Edit: Oh yea, Jon if you do read this I haven't forgotten about your brawl combo video...just yeahh...lazy and I need a better program for editing.

duyzee

Smash Cadet
I don't know what you are talking about but.. maybe you should look at yourself in the mirror every once in a while and contemplate what you can do for you.
I'm not sure if you seen yourself in the mirror either.
PS, You're a horrible troll, or just get trolled to easily.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wats good nigguks im chilling in oshawa moving into my new place on friday also got a gig djing a party friday night yeaaaaa ****s going good

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
i might end up making some combo videos too. i have a whole bunch of ideas already, but not enough motivation =P

Kyle! Get 'er done haha; in fact, maybe you can help me out with what I'm doing at some point too?

So this is going to be a of a jumble of ideas...bear with me as I push to organize this into something good :

First off I want to pre-emptively apologize to anyone and everyone I annoy with a camera in their face or insist to strongly, that their friendlies and/or money matches be recorded. I need a lot, A LOT of footage to pull off what I have floating around in my head. I can't rightly explain what it is but I'll put up updates maybe monthly or bi-weekly to show progress, thus bringing you to a general idea of what I have in mind.

Theme : So I sorta came up with a a theme/clip transition to go with the first parts of the video; to be able to use it however I need to know the following:

I need a list of Smashers who are interested in being a part of the video. I know I am a new person to the scene and whatever, my dedication to this isn't yet proven either but if you are interested in being a part please add me to MSN or email me at Viaticalvivi@hotmail.com. This is sorta restricted to Ontario for now but I do have plans to make a collective video should this one turn out well enough for me to be proud of. Again I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything and I'm sorry if it comes off that way D:.

After I get some sort of a list put together of anyone who wants to be in it, the tricky part comes. I will post the list, then I want all of you to LINK yourself to someone on the list in the scene, one person; link yourself to the person you think has the most influence over you in the secene...be it a best friend or whatever.

Anyway more to come, this is all pending of course XD.

idea

Smash Master
basically i have a lot of really good people/clips/music combinations in mind.

david's will start with ursula's song Poor Unfortunate Souls from the little mermaid. every now and then when ursula throws something down, or any other sudden action, it'll jump to a ridiculous sheik edgeguard. and maybe for an extended singing part it'll just be a death combo across FD.

bernard's will start with a clip from coyote vs. roadrunner. i don't know how i'll do that exactly, but what better way to TURN UP THE SPEED?!

Ministry

Smash Ace
sounds like a good idea kyle,

just need to think of something for ryan, maybe just put a clip of him super jumping in mario rpg :p

idea

Smash Master
david - not going, don't really feel like it.
kage - i dunno really, but at least not during this week since everyone has school. so...it would have to be on a weekend. so...guys, what weekend should we host kage =P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
david - not going, don't really feel like it.
kage - i dunno really, but at least not during this week since everyone has school. so...it would have to be on a weekend. so...guys, what weekend should we host kage =P
It's not just me, it's also Vincent, Jason and Max that want to come. It's gonna be fun!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
So, like, if nobody but the Mighty Kiwi is coming, I'm probably just going to go out at like 9 or something and hang out with other people after he leaves because he usually leaves kind of early. So basically... don't plan to come at like 9 or some **** unless you tell me kind of soon.

Kage I have some stupid break week in October from University because York is silly and thinks two reading weeks is good; come then. I'll give you a date tomorrow. I can probably house you guys in my basement or brothers' rooms.

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah, that works. i forgot about reading week version 2. as if york students need a whole week to study anyway <_<

and, didn't realize anyone else was interested or...that those guys still played at all. i'm not even sure who max is =P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So, like, if nobody but the Mighty Kiwi is coming, I'm probably just going to go out at like 9 or something and hang out with other people after he leaves because he usually leaves kind of early. So basically... don't plan to come at like 9 or some **** unless you tell me kind of soon.

Kage I have some stupid break week in October from University because York is silly and thinks two reading weeks is good; come then. I'll give you a date tomorrow. I can probably house you guys in my basement or brothers' rooms.
Ok sounds good.

unknown522

Some guy
internet has been off for like the past 2 days (****ing brother), so I didn't know about this. I would've came.

Top Bottom