• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Scott!: Michael Scott Joins the Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Intro
Hello, Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you a proposal for Smash Ultimate for a character that you think you don't need but a character you deserve.
Michael Garry Scott.

Michael Scott would be a great fighter with many, many move potentials. His moves can be bassed of the one and only; Michael Scarn.

Michael Scarn could be a James Bond fighter that was almost added to meele except so much better in every way. Of course, he needs to be SS tier. That is the only way to make him right.

Costumes
Now Michael Scarn/Scott has many many different alternates costumes that would add to his character.
Michael Scott
Michael Scarn

Moves
Michael Scarn could be a gun based user like Snake. Moveset coming soon.

Final Smash
There are two final smash options I can think of. The 1st one is all fighters start doing the Scarn dance and after the dance is over everyone dies.
Another option is the episode "Scotts Tots" plays the most awkward and cringful episode to watch killing everyone even the people playing the game.

Music
(More to be added when I find a non blocked version on youtube)

Conclusion
Michael Gary Scott deserves to be in smash bros. He is an iconic character and will receive lots of praise and support if he is ever in the game. Please show your support and let's get Michael Scott the number one supported character on this site.

Supporters
1. Mastermiine​

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord

Didn't come from a video game, so he's not in the running. The best you'd have is making a Mii of him.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Add me to the supporter thread. Michael Scott is quite a historical Nintendo character, single-handedly saving the video game industry by finding Phyllis's Uncle Al at the big Vance (Vance Refrigeration) wedding. Uncle Al would go on to be known as Shigeru Miyamoto, naturally.

Personally, I think that the Scarn would work perfectly as a taunt, along with Michael Scarn's infamous one-liner, "Clean up on aisle five".

As a matter of fact, here's a Michael Scott moveset that I worked really hard on, and totally didn't just think of as I went along.

Standard A: Shoot-Out
- An unending barrage of bullets from Scarn's trusty pistols. Unlike most rapid-fire standard attacks, Michael's gunshots move rather slowly, but deal high damage.

Dash Attack: Crouch and Vomit
- Michael gives up the "Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure", diving to the ground and vomiting due to his "carbo load" before the fight started.

Standard B: Hockey Puck
- Michael throws a hockey puck, which slides along the ground after the initial throw. Being hit with the puck deals around 5% damage, while stepping on the puck as it slides along the stage induces tripping. There is a 1/10 chance that the puck will explode on impact, acting as a one-hit KO.

Side B: You Are Going to be More Professional, Luke!
- A grappling move where Michael gives a well-deserved spanking to the opponent, as they have taken advantage of Michael's nepotism and caused quite a measure of tension within the office. Each spank does 2.5% damage, accumulating in whatever 2.5 times 6 is (I can't be bothered to do math right now), assuming the opponent doesn't struggle their way out of Michael's grip.

Up B: Bouncy House
- In an attempt to raise awareness of workplace depression, Michael has staged an act where he jumps off the roof and lands in a bouncy house. However, the bouncy house is bouncier than he anticipated, rocketing him back up to the stage.

Down B: James Bonfire
- Michael throws one of Jan's candles at the opponent, dealing 6% damage, with an accumulating 3% of fire damage per second that the opponent remains on fire.

Final Smash: Fire Guy
- Ryan heats a cheese pita in the microwave, setting the stage ablaze and blasting all opponents out of bounds.

I don't feel like coming up with Smash moves because they aren't as fun.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please do not reply to a clearly inappropriate thread, unless it's a legit support-related reply. In addition, as this character is not from a video game, nor also owned by Nintendo, they cannot have a thread.

It has been locked. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom