• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Revival, November 20th, NJ

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Singles
1: ADHD :diddy:
2: Ally :snake::metaknight:
3: Vinnie :gw::popo:
4: Atomsk :dedede::popo::metaknight:
5: Inui :metaknight: (forfeit to Vinnie in losers)
5: Kingtoon :toonlink::kirby2:
7: Zucco :lucario::falco:
7: Dr. Grandpa :dk2:
9: Cable :dk2:
9: Logic :olimar:
9: Shadow :metaknight:
9: Vex Kasrani :metaknight::popo::gw:
13: NAKAT :fox::metaknight:
13: VGBC GIMR :popo::gw:
13: Snakeee :zerosuitsamus::metaknight:
13: vVv Cheese :popo::metaknight:
17: Will
17: Boss
17: dmbrandon
17: MIB
17: Gunblade
17: VGBC Chudat
17: Pierce
17: Delta
25: Jband
25: Puffster
25: vVv ChiboSempai
25: Ebo
25: Kai
25: Keitaro
25: Deez
25: Kid
33: Phillyrider
33: Tantalus
33: Omari
33: Doom
33: Pwii
33: Aposl
33: Pinkfresh
33: EE Flowers
33: RJ
33: Gordo
33: NOID
33: Litez
33: Izumi
33: Yunior597
33: Moss
33: Ish
49: Shippo
49: Gawk
49: Wango
49: Nasty
49: Wedge
49: Bonk
49: Grey
49: JCS
49: Eazy

Doubles
1: ADHD and Ally
2: Logic and ChuDat
3: Vinnie and Snakeee
4: Inui and Atomsk
5: dmbrandon and Shadow
5: Vex and Yes
7: Tantalus and Keitaro
7: NAKAT and Jband
9: Kingtoon and MIB
9: TUSM and Squall
9: Will and Doom
9: Wango and Cable
13: Grey and Gawk
13: GIMR and Izumi
13: Aposl and Deez
13: Nasty and Gunblade

Low Tier Singles
1: Ally :falcon:
2: Pinkfresh :lucas:
3: Delta :yoshi2:
4: Atomsk :ike::mario2:
5: Pwii :yoshi2:
5: Boss :mario2:
7: Vinnie :zelda::ness2:
7: VGBC GIMR :ness2:
9: Puffster :jigglypuff:
9: Inui :ike::ganondorf:
9: Shadow :ness2:
9: Nasty :lucas:
13: Wango
13: Keitaro
13: ADHD
13: NOID
17: Vex Kasrani
17: TUSM
17: dmbrandon
17: Gunblade
17: Izumi
17: Snakeee
17: Wedge
17: VGBC Chudat
25: Omari
25: Tantalus
25: Gordo

Low Tier Doubles
1: ChuDat and Atomsk
2: Pinkfresh and Vinnie
3: Vex and Puffster
4: Inui and Kai
5: Ally and Yes
5: Delta and NAKAT
7: Doom and Pwii
7: JCS and Wedge
9: Izumi and ADHD
9: NOID and Boss
9: TUSM and Nasty
9: Cable and Gunblade
13: Aposl and GIMR
13: Snakeee and Shadow
13: Gordo and Wango

Brawl-
1: Zucco :wolf: (three-way split with only Zucco in winners)
2: Diem :sheik:
3: Ally :falcon:
4: Delta :yoshi2:
5: Yes! :fox:
5: Doom :metaknight:
7: Aposl
7: Snakeee
9: ChuDat
9: GIMR
9: Gunblade
9: Vex Kasrani

Probably going to only run four events at most next time. This ended a little after midnight, starting around 1pm, which is really fast. I liked the venue. Mid tier something next time probably.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
PGN, that hype! Good **** dude.

Also, good **** at Cheese for being sponsored and still placing with a Fox main, and under two DKs. EM VIABLE CHARACTERS

ch33s3

Smash Lord
5: Inui (forfeit to Vinnie in losers) - thanks for hosting, etc etc
5: Kingtoon - Great job taking advantage of my errors. I got this next time.
7: Dr. Grandpa - Awesome job!
9: Cable - Good to see you again
9: Logic - Off day?
9: Shadow - I WILL BEAT YOU NEXT TIME GAHHHH
13: VGBC GIMR - Nice to see you as always
13: vVv Cheese - BLAH CHOKE HARDER
17: Will - fffuuuuuuuuuu <4
17: Gunblade - hi
17: VGBC Chudat - fun MMs
17: Pierce - haven't seen you in forever, :)
17: Delta - Fun set
25: ChiboSempai - oh hai
25: Ebo - Great job with your wins!
25: Keitaro - hi
25: Kid - Good set, that matchup is impossible, you did really well
33: Tantalus - hi
33: Aposl - hey
33: EE Flowers - just stay calm and keep it simple, you keep improving
33: Litez - fun set
33: Ish - fun set, another hard matchup
49: Nasty - hi

Great seeing everyone again. I had fun, despite my epic chokes. :)

Also, ICs + Marth. Not ICs + MK. Didn't win at all with Meta. Dropping that fool.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
GOOD JOB MARCUS PINKY SEXY FRESH WILSON, BUT 2ND DOESN'T EQUAL A PIZZA. ONLY FIRST IN ANY EVENT. GOOD JOB THOUGH.
/caps.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Pretty crazy results

Why did you forfeit Inui? It seems like you were playing really good today

Whod l0gic lose to?

Oh wow kingtoon got 5th lol nice

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hi

I didn't have fun today. I didn't realize what the problem was until I left, which was the fact that low tiers were first and took till like 5 to get finished (I think they still had one match going at a time till 7 though)

I probably won't attend another event that has the side event in the main event timeslot like this again. Good work hosting guys, you got like 5 events done in less than 12 hours, which was good, but it was still frustrating. There was no time to practice with anyone because of the multitude of events going on.

I'm done whining, sorry. You guys did great hosting and the venue was nice but wouldn't really hold more than 50-60 comfortably. I'm also sick so that might be affecting my attitude.

Hope to see you guys at Xanadu, my event in December, KTAR, VC9, and Pound.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good job with your first event back Inui, I thought u did a good job running it however I cannot play comfortably on a small *** TVs, like the fact DM refused to let me play on a larger TV really messed me up v/s Ebo, I don't think its fair we can't wait for a larger TV if it affects how we play. Like no johns Ebo won and did he thing but I think if we're paying and such we should have a say on where we can play, I'm not use to them small TVs like others may be and it showed

Anyway that's my only complaint, shout outs tomorrow. <3 Vex & Vinnie & Cheese

Also whoever took my wallet and the money in it, **** you.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I can't believe Logic teamed with Chu, I thought Logic hated Chu lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ADHD =Good job winning. You were less annoying today. congrats

Ally-<3

Vinnie-Without a doubt you are the most impressive progressing player. Very well done dude.

Atomsk- I REALLY hope the housing thing works out. I would ove to come visit you guys in my spare time and if you started hosting somewhere that would be beast. Venue fee could help with rent too. Glad to see you as usual. <3

Inui- LT dubs is w/e. No worries. Thanks for the fun event.

Zucco- Well played at the event.

Cable- Happy to see you. Bring kelvin next time too

Shadow- We talk all the time. A shoutout doesn't do justice.

Vex Kasrani - I love you bro. You need a haircut though lol.

NAKAT-Glad I got to meet you. Very chill

VGBC GIMR-GG's. Well played.

Will- Good stuff vs cheese. Your ginger tactics are deadly.

dmbrandon- Meehhhh, you're not THAT bad <3 :bee:

Gunblade- Very well played sir. No johns from me at all. I was clearly outplayed. You're amazing.

Pierce- < I love this guy.

Delta- Good seeing you bro

Jband- Great seeing you man.

Puffster- I didn't see you much but you're good at the game and not annoying. Glad you're back.

ChiboSempai- Way late but I'm glad you went. We'll have to play next time.

Keitaro- Thanks a bunch for driving. I had a good time with the trip to KFC. Your imitation of the McDonalds woman is something I'll never forget. I'm still laughing thinking about it.

Kid- GG's dude. You're amazing. You just drop the consistency on some parts of the match.

Tantalus- I'm glad you came and I agree with you. The inclusion of low tier events killed this event for me from what I was expecting

Doom- Thank you very much for the housing. I did forget to thank you mother as well for housing on my way out. Please give her my regards as well. I feel like **** about forgetting.

EE- You are too funny dude. I'm glad you came.

RJ- Good matches man. Always a pleasure getting games in with you and I had fun.

Litez- Nice meeting you dude. You look like you're related to Nakat more so than Eazy lol

Izumi- Dave E. I really hope that housing situation works out well. That would be AMAZING

Ish- Nice meeting you.

Shippo- Although I don't like joking when it involves expensive ****, I'm glad the missing deck box was JUST a joke.

Nasty-Good seeing you man.

Wedge- I'm still surprised I lost. I never thought I would lose to a Sonic. Your Singles results don't reflect your skill imo. You're mad hot too by the way. No worries though, I'm not a stalker or some ****.

JCS- You were supposed to be my first match. Sorry you didn't feel well.

Eazy- Good times bro. I underestimated your ability to make me laugh immensely.

Edit- One more person to address.

SCUMBAG- Whoever took EE's wallet and didn't have the decency to return it realizing it was a mistake taking it in the first place, **** you. There are two things in life you don't mess with for other people. The first is their relationships and the second is their finances. You've violated that and I hope you pay for it

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Apparently Wedge told me that Kai has some kind of beef with me. I dont know what the problem is, but i have nothing but respect for Kai. I dont know if some rumors spread or whatever, but i haven't trash talked or did anything to Kai at all. Someone want to clear this up?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Apparently Wedge told me that Kai has some kind of beef with me. I dont know what the problem is, but i have nothing but respect for Kai. I dont know if some rumors spread or whatever, but i haven't trash talked or did anything to Kai at all. Someone want to clear this up?
I will. I said he was better against me than you were judging from when I played him today and you at apex. I didn't know this was offensive...I said the same about Shado and I love that dude.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Apex...? You played me at Pound 4 dude lol.

I dont know, wedge told me that you hated me or something. got kinda confused.
Pound?? Wasn't that Apex 2 at rutgers?? Was it pound?

Hated you? Maybe I over complimented him since he beat me and I may have made it sound like I think you seem like trash at the game. If that's the impression I gave him then I apologize. You can hit me up on aim(setokaiba97321) if you wanna discuss this. If he's just spouting bull**** then I regret complimenting him in the first place. I have no personal issues with you

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
So...

****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:mad::mad::(:mad::c:c:c:mad::c:c!!@!@!#!

Zucco

Smash Master
fun tourney. tired of playing atomsk at almost every event we go to though. good falco practice at least.

edit: Ally is right.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Pound?? Wasn't that Apex 2 at rutgers?? Was it pound?

Hated you? Maybe I over complimented him since he beat me and I may have made it sound like I think you seem like trash at the game. If that's the impression I gave him then I apologize. You can hit me up on aim(setokaiba97321) if you wanna discuss this. If he's just spouting bull**** then I regret complimenting him in the first place. I have no personal issues with you
Wedge is a troll. It's in his **** avi. KID has him blocked. lol

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
mad ally is mad.

Im mad too... i didnt use Lucas in singles when i probably should have. I went snake... lolfail. Im gonna get better with him, mk, and d3... hopefully it wont take too long to get them better bc i dont like last place.

shoutouts when i have more time. g'night.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Chu getting 17th? WTF?

Anyone have the brackets or at least know the upsets of this tourney? Some people placed way lower/higher than expected O.o

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Dr. G's play style was awesome. I was really impressed. I'm impressed anytime I see Will, Cable, or Dr. G take the controller really. DK is a bad character that they do very well with.

Top Bottom