• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Great Plateau Tower over Temple and Moray Towers over Fourside?

AxelShaped

Smash Rookie
NNID
abdan60
I don't know how to edit stages yet but I do make a lot of custom stages both legal and illegal on the Wii U so I know a tiny bit about stages. The Great Plateau Tower would work well if it replaces temple because of the size or it could replace Yoshi's Island and we all know the stage layout best on the Stage is the flat platform version. Moray Towers I wouldn't care if textured or forces the player to walk down or up I do like the layout of the stage when I made it on the Wii U and it might even be my favorite illegal stage when Ultimate releases which is why I'd like to see a melee or Fourside version of it. This might be asking to much and I would understand if you wouldn't want to fulfill my request.

Great Plateau Tower Stage

Moray Towers Stage

Top Bottom