• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Marth ditto between MKLeo and Mr. R!

Crawfish

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1393-8146
Marth still has crazy kill power(nair killed at 97%, i've seen tipper fsmash kill at 70%) and he's only faster! so rejoice! he's basically better!
except for one thing, laggier ending to sword dance. but you should always get punished for a bad sword dance even in smash 4 so nothing has really changed.
dthrow still seems to combo, if not it still sends them in the air for juggles.
has old jab which means no more ftilt set ups or anything like that. just a fast keep away move(first hit seems useless, need to continue into second)
can angle shield breaker which is old news but you can see it in the video.

0:14 cool possible combo of nair to fair. if not it's the kind of set up that fthrow is if that's not a combo i don't actually know. but it looks like that. anyway, there's a cool nair>fair>nair string here in the video. very fun!
right after that at 0:20 you can see how much less landing lag nair has. can go into next action preeeetty quick.
0:38 uair kills at 93%
0:43 really cool cross up dtilt! so excited for options like this! amazing! followed by an example of how terrible first hit jab is.
0:59 nair kills at 93%
1:03 an almost perfect example of the new dash dance in use! forced a missed grab and punished it. is only bad cause he threw in an extra unnecessary fox trot. even with that wasted time he still got the punish. that's good news to me! dash dancing returns!
1:22 this nair would have been punished in 4. it's safer now
1:24 dair to utilt
1:27 nair kills at 97%
1:58 dsmash is fast
2:03 dash attack looks the same
2:31 fair finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Orq-v4NRrE

Top Bottom