• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Aether and heartless_pit's If you're at a cosplay for Brawl who do dress as?

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to go with Solid Snake since he's the only character I look remotely close to.

But I lack any funds for a costume :laugh: So I just wouldn't shave, grow a mullet, don my green headband, and call it a day.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I'd dress up as Ness because it's easy and he's awesome.

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice
I already have a Mario costume from Halloween (my mom made it all by myself), a LoZ Ocarina of Time, a Pokeball, a DeDeDe robe, hat, and hammer (:D) and a Pikachu plush...

However, I'll be cosplaying as S0crat3s--Yellow, Mario-esque (S) hat, smash ball shirt, blue pants, along with the Mario boots, DeDeDe robe, Ocarina of Time, Pokeball, and Pikachu plush...:D

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
I like hammers and I don't have a girlfriend, so I'd probably go as D3.

That or Ike, but I always wanted to dress up as Link for some reason.

3D King

Smash Journeyman
For those saying Snake, I gotta ask would you go with the same skin tight look?

If I had the time I'd make a Roy one, but if its gotta be Brawl I suppose I'd make a PT or Marth one. Now that I think about it my hair is probably more suited for PT than anyone else.

Top Bottom