• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gray Fox for Smash Ultimate

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
This may be random but Gray Fox is a Metal Gear Solid character just like :ultsnake:, and he appeared as an assist trophy in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Seeing as how assist trophies can appear as playable characters just like Little Mac, there is no impossibility of this ever happening.

Aren't 3rd Party Franchises restricted to one character?
So far, yes but if Sakurai ever made a rule on that, Sakurai definitely changed his mind on things before (like adding an Animal Crossing character in Smash).

What would he do?
I haven't built a moveset nor have I played any MGS games to really know but he could definitely use his sword.

Supporters:
S SEGAGameBoy

Last edited:

The Sparrow

Smash Cadet
NNID
SPTheSparrow
If they're gonna bring another Metal Gear Solid character I think Raiden would be a more likely candidate if it even happens.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
I've only played the remake of Snake Eater for my 3DS (it's bad), Ground Zeroes, and The Phantom Pain. Not sure if I should, but I'm planning on getting Metal Gear Survive for my PS4. I support!

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
I'd just be happy seeing him return as an assist trophy. He seemed pretty cool being able to reflect projectiles and slash super fast at opponents.

Top Bottom