• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand United Royal Guide of King Dedede

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
On part one, the royal guide, the Purple picture isn't there, Great job Penguin, this helps me so much! it's so easy to find links now!!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
What The ****!?

Who The Hell Edited The Matchup Section Without Telling Me?

Turazrok

Smash Master
I was just playing a cpu wolf on yoshi's, and I started standing chaingrabbing him near the right ledge. WTF happened?

Turazrok

Smash Master
It wasn't at the ledge, it was at the incline next to it. Something similar happened with C.Falcon at the first stage of frigate orpheon

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If what you say is true, it involves the lumps and bumps of Yoshi's Island. Its been known to mess up the chain grab before.
See if you can replicate it, then test it on other characters.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I have replicated it with wolf. Doesn't seem to be working with anyone else.

Doctor Grudge

Smash Cadet
So with the Buuman trap, if I do the down grab, walk a bit up and down smash, it will hit (assuming they don't tech)?

Laem

Smash Champion
after i skimmed through the thread on d3 boards i figured this is probly the best place to ask

versus nonCG characters, is techrolling away after getting dthrowed by d3 completely safe?
it would appear so imo, except for like g&w cuz of his silly roll animation

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
It solely depends on what you do if you predict correctly that they tech roll away. Assuming you dashed forward and waited for their tech option, if they roll away you can guarantee yourself a Ftilt or a waddle throw. Practice your reaction timing on their tech options though, or else it won't be guaranteed.

If what you say is true, it involves the lumps and bumps of Yoshi's Island. Its been known to mess up the chain grab before.
See if you can replicate it, then test it on other characters.
LOL this idiot got banned again. When will he ever learn to be self-aware of his ignorance.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
if you get the read you can also run in the direction you think they'll roll and grab/pivot grab. imho i think those are harder to pull off against someone smart, so go with what beefy said

Laem

Smash Champion
im familiar with the concept of tech chasing lol
its just that techroll away appears very very safe
but if ftilt works (and waddle was reasonably expectable), ill take your words for it

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i know what u mean and i completely agree. i was just thrown my suggestion out since it CAN work if u get the read off.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Okay.

You CAN'T small step Gdorf. You can't.

Also, you can infinite so many people off of the edge but the spacing and timing is REALLY strict. Wolf, sure, gdorf, sure, DDD, sure, Bowser, sure, IF YOU HAVE THE SPACING.

I usually don't bother. And infinites are legal at my tournaments.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lucky the ddd/wolf/ganon infinites havent been banned in our rule sets

juiey2

Smash Cadet
Tips: You can gimp ike's quick draw with waddles!

AWESOME TUTORIAL!11!!@

DDD IS THE BEST CHAR EVER!

I always played with marth, always lost to my friend, played with D3 with first time, won twice

I LOVE KING DDD!!#

Top Bottom