• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya. it's not glitched. Just common misconception. If anything it's serves as a ward revealer like kha zix passive xD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Who is ready for the next patch and next hero? This guy, right here. Quinn and Valor seems like they are going to be real fun to play as.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Because people have forgotten about %max health aoe, they'll catch up sooner or later. Also all of his E ticks proc liandry iright ?

Okuser

Smash Ace
dat feel when
> not as good as once was
>but still playing at a diamond level understanding of the game
> watch in terror as platinum players make 100 mistakes per second, sending me into a perpetual rage

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I feel like malzahar is extremely strong right now. He's one of the few ap mids i actually play. Liandries changes are godlike for him.

4% hp dmg tick that resets after each spaceaids tick with rylais? and with his null zone...he destroys tanks.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I think the problem with him will always be that he only destroys one tank, and then the rest of the bulky menagerie on every team destroys him.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That's not entirely true. I just played against a team that had Ezreal, Alistar, Jarvan, Shyvana, and Shen. All the HP and MR was ****ing nightmarish, but if I was playing any other AP than Malz that game probably would have been a loss, simply due to insufficient damage to kill the massive amount of tankiness. I had the most damage dealt by far (and this happens on a regular basis)

Vyke

Smash Champion
That's not entirely true. I just played against a team that had Ezreal, Alistar, Jarvan, Shyvana, and Shen. All the HP and MR was ****ing nightmarish, but if I was playing any other AP than Malz that game probably would have been a loss, simply due to insufficient damage to kill the massive amount of tankiness. I had the most damage dealt by far (and this happens on a regular basis)
Sure, but what does that have to do with what I said?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sure, but what does that have to do with what I said?
My point was that I had to deal with 4 extremely beefy tanks. In a 5v5 situation, it's not as simple as "Malz killed our tank let's kill him now." It's easy enough to position Null Zone to ruin their day.

That said, even though I went Roa Dcap Rylais Void Staff Liandrys, it was STILL a pain in the ass dealing with all the HP and MR. Ugh.

Vyke

Smash Champion
4 Extremely Beefy Tanks that apparently didn't attempt to dive or half-heartedly teamfought? sure.

I guess MY point is that Malzahar is fine in uncoordinated play.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm ok with that then.
For the record, my team had trist/taric bot, hec jungle, and Veigar top because he randomed in champ select. We did have plenty of CC to stop tanks from diving in :D and if Ez ever got too close, Veigar 2 shot him. So all I really had to worry about was taking care of the tanks.

edit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3149455 this might explain why it was so freaking hard to kill the tanks wtf :///////
Hey mogwai posted in that thread! It is true!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Vyke, it is 100% ALL ABOUT HIS THREE AOE SILENCE. Oh no CHO OP WITH HIS SILENCE. (if a player is applied with both ticks its longer than 3)

I never really got why everyone and their mother focuses everything, including their dog on his ultimate. It's an icing cake thing. He has 4 damage abilities and has a hankering for rylais and also has voidlings to use.

Malzahar's depth is infinite. Players good with his q (and how to manage positioning to get the right straight line aoe) and voidlings is what separates the bad players who go "omg qss, I lose" and "oh thanks for using your qss so I can now silence you for 3 seconds after you jump me"

Vyke

Smash Champion
You can defend your favorite champions all you want. Use them effectively and raise Leagues and then I'll be impressed (if what you're trying to do is impress? idk.)

Malzahar is a good champion. The majority of champions are good, "viable", etc. Some just don't fit into the current flavor of meta. I really dislike it when people in this thread do the "WHOA THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY GOOD? look at these stats I got playing an underplayed champ, zomg, appreciate me picking this niche character."

I mean, It's gonna keep happening and whatnot, but I just figure I'd vent.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I can agreee with that. Her AoE and pick off ability is insane. It's also much easier to itemize for max cdr with her now with the athenes buff.
Morellonomicon and Athenes are pretty much always the 1st 2 items I get.

Depends on lane though really.

Gives her straight up everything she needs and at a pretty good price.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You can defend your favorite champions all you want. Use them effectively and raise Leagues and then I'll be impressed (if what you're trying to do is impress? idk.)

Malzahar is a good champion. The majority of champions are good, "viable", etc. Some just don't fit into the current flavor of meta. I really dislike it when people in this thread do the "WHOA THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY GOOD? look at these stats I got playing an underplayed champ, zomg, appreciate me picking this niche character."

I mean, It's gonna keep happening and whatnot, but I just figure I'd vent.
Everyone yells at me for playing Ashe and Nasus in Ranked, I just laugh it off and don't care as long and I am not walking into something stupid.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
People used to get mad at me for picking Lux! Now she's perma-banned in EU! Yeah take that Jesus!

Top Bottom